Kendrick Lamar turned a negative situation into a positive.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

what the fukk is cancel culture dawg?
Daps
gotta drop an album before the year is out for this claim to be official

i feel you but at the same time these 5 songs that kendrick dropped are really it. I know it sound like i’m being a fanboy but across those 5 songs he dropped about 30minutes of high quality music

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
The situation is still 2 Black Men being negative towards each other while Non-Black owned Universal eats off of it and takes a big portion. Something should ring off at that reality when really looking at the situation.

Play the Ether beat :wow:

Kendrick did absolutely nothing for the actual culture of hip hop but divide it even more

im glad you see the truth:russell:im tired of nikkas acting like this nikka changed the world off a great diss track
enjoy the music stop the nonsense narratives
drake-let-it-go.gif

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously we don't know the full extent of his relationship with Whitney, and based off Mr Morale it sounds like they went thru some wild shyt. But I also think Pusha T is right: Drake has a problem with marriage (and long term relationships), perhaps specifically black marriage and long term relationships. Most of the people he has dissed have been in a relationship, and in cases where they weren't he has deliberately targeted the exes to foster resentment. He's out here talking shyt about Weeknd's ex, he followed Mustard's ex, he flies Ross' ex around to troll. And of course he hates that ASAP is with Rihanna long term, and he hates that Kendrick has a black family structure. And he hated that Meek was with Nicki.

None of this is normal behavior. And I bet he hates the fact that Pusha exposed his kid for the world to see. I know the crux was an Adidas line but honestly? I don't think that line was gonna come out even if Pusha hadn't said shyt. I genuinely think Drake would have backed out and went back to not acknowledging his kid, besides whatever money he sends the mother. He resents the responsibility, and the fact that his child (or...children lol) came from a thot instead of a wife.
He never had a family structure as a kid so he resents people who create that. Therapy is a lovely start.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
He called Drake a lair like 100 times and said Drake lied and tried to discredit decent people. Are yall dumb?

And Drake lost because he went defensive. No one cares for Drake to defend pedophilia. He looked dumber after trying to defend and explain himself.

Kendrick did the right thing. He would sound sos rapid rapping about not beating his wife 😂
he said hes a liar 1 time and wasnt specifc lol stop it
drake did lose but aknowledge the facts

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
i feel you but at the same time these 5 songs that kendrick dropped are really it. I know it sound like i’m being a fanboy but across those 5 songs he dropped about 30minutes of high quality music
Not Like Us
Euphoria
Meet The Grahams
Like That

What's the 5th song? I been outta the loop for awhile. Been off the grid lately.

All I know is Aubrey's Angels are upset!
:blessed:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP just admitted he don't like coochie, so his opinion is ignored.

fukk outta here nikka i’m married and just had some coochie two hours ago. I bet you wish I did too you fakkit ass gooch sniffer.