Kendrick Lamar turned a negative situation into a positive.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The situation is still 2 Black Men being negative towards each other while Non-Black owned Universal eats off of it and takes a big portion. Something should ring off at that reality when really looking at the situation.
What's the solution

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Brought Black men together from opposing hoods.

Showcased a black nuclear two parent home.

Pretty much put child trafficking on blast

Showcased the culture in a positive way

Was not a black woman in site twerking and sexualizing her body

Promoted a black business.
Yall gotta stop living in the moment, its a great record but yall start losing grasps of reality

they have the peace events all the time in the west then turn around and start killing each other again

he still never denied beating his girl

Theres 0 proof of drake trafficking children, he def has nasty situations like the stage shyt and texting but no proof of him having sex or actually trafficking children

showing a bunch of gang members who have been terrorizing the community for decades aint positive at all, them nikkas stand on stage at
a concert and yall think the crime is gonna decline in LA cut it out
these nikkas gonna go back to they hoods and commit crimes and hurt innocent people tryna hurt each other

lol

kung-fu-kenny-out-here-promoting-small-businesses-in-toronto-v0-3bbfykco6yxc1.png

if u mad at any fact i said you're compromised, i made valid factual points, enjoy yall night

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
What's the solution

Black rappers beefing with each other will always put food on the white mans plate. 2pac died a lil over 3 months after 'Hit Em' Up" dropped and more then likely Pac never even saw a royalty check for that song but Jimmy Iovine been eating off of Hit Em Up for 28 years. Something about that reality should bother you a bit.

The only solution is to do what Cole did....Don't engage in a rap beef, just fall back. Cole pulled his song from streaming sites so the white man couldn't eat from Black negativity. He got mocked and ridiculed for it but that white mans plate was left empty with no Black negativity to eat off of on his end.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall gotta stop living in the moment, its a great record but yall start losing grasps of reality

they have the peace events all the time in the west then turn around and start killing each other again

Theres 0 proof of drake trafficking children, he def has nasty situations like the stage shyt and texting but no proof of him having sex or actually trafficking children

showing a bunch of gang memebers who been terrorizing the community for decades and positive at all, them nikkas stand on stage at
a concert and yall think the crime is gonna go lower in compton cut it out
these nikkas gonna go back to they hoods and commit crimes and hurt innocent people tryna hurt each other

lol

kung-fu-kenny-out-here-promoting-small-businesses-in-toronto-v0-3bbfykco6yxc1.png

if u mad at any fact i said you're compromised, i made valid factual points, enjoy yall night

The crazy thing is that you can’t even look at the representation and visual of what he was trying to do. Any nikka trying to put black people in a positive light always gets a nod in my book. I’d rather see shyt like this then see some ratchet black women rapping in a jail cell pregnant meanwhile the nikka he’s beefing with is co-signing all that fukkery.

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
The crazy thing is that you can’t even look at the representation and visual of what he was trying to do. Any nikka trying to put black people in a positive light always gets a nod in my book. I’d rather see shyt like this then see some ratchet black women rapping in a jail cell pregnant meanwhile the nikka he’s beefing with is co-signing all that fukkery.
so a woman twerking angers u more than black gang members killing other black men and killing innocent black people in shootouts got it
emotional response

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so a woman twerking angers u more than black gang members killing other black men and killing innocent black people in shootouts got it
emotional response

I never said that its the imagery behind it and I was referring to sexy redd which Drake co-signs. Of course black men killing black men is fukked up. Thats why I’m glad that he showed nikkaz not doing that and coming together. Like shyt probably won’t change but I like the imagery. You got a be a tether ass nikka to post some shyt like this and hating on or a fukking cac.

Seriously take some Colgate tarter control and listerine to kill that OVO cock breathe nikka.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Black rappers beefing with each other will always put food on the white mans plate. 2pac died a lil over 3 months after 'Hit Em' Up" dropped and more then likely Pac never even saw a royalty check for that song but Jimmy Iovine been eating off of Hit Em Up for 28 years. Something about that reality should bother you a bit.

The only solution is to do what Cole did....Don't engage in a rap beef, just fall back. Cole pulled his song from streaming sites so the white man couldn't eat from Black negativity. He got mocked and ridiculed for it but that white mans plate was left empty with no Black negativity to eat off of on his end.
Cole is still supported by the white dollar

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Cole is still supported by the white dollar

The white man is going to eat regardless but at least with Cole it wont be off of Black negativity. And that counts.

Understand this, we haven't had a Stop The Violence/All In The Same Gang movement since 1989/1990. Hip Hop is missing that bad. OP spoke about uniting Bloods and Crips but the Self Destruction video in 1989 united Marly Marl and Red Alert who had a radio feud at the time. The idea of uniting beefing factors that are the top dogs needs to be a thing again for the sake of the culture, Hip Hop is so negative in this day and age that 2 top rappers beefing in the overall scope of things really isn't the best thing for the culture. A healing process and a refining process is very necessary for todays Hip Hop and it needs to be done yesterday

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I never said that its the imagery behind it and I was referring to sexy redd which Drake co-signs. Of course black men killing black men is fukked up. Thats why I’m glad that he showed nikkaz not doing that and coming together. Like shyt probably won’t change but I like the imagery. You got a be a tether ass nikka to post some shyt like this and hating on or a fukking cac.

Seriously take some Colgate tarter control and listerine to kill that OVO cock breathe nikka.
when u cant formulate counter arguments u refrain to buzzwords like tether and cac
these words cant save u, hopefully someone more intelligent than u responds to me so i can face an adequate advisory
u like how something looks but not what it is is a very low iq stance, good luck in life i hope u enjoy this song for the next month its relevant
some whore twerking really plagues your mind more than this article lol

"The number of murders in Los Angeles increased in the first months of 2024, making LA an outlier among many of the nation’s other large cities where homicides have steadily declined following significant reductions last year.

Data from the Los Angeles Police Department shows, as of mid-March, the murder rate had climbed to about 30% above the same period in 2023, and the number of people shot, comprising both murders and people who survived shootings, also crept above early 2023 numbers."
but yeah he had em on stage crip walking its positive bro

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when u cant formulate counter arguments u refrain to buzzwords like tether and cac
these words cant save u
u like how something looks but not what it is is a very low iq stance, good luck in life i hope u enjoy this song for the next month its relevant
some whore twerking really plagues your mind more lol

Ok nikka let’s play it’s easy for you to sit there and type the shyt about gangbangers and killing when a lot of these nikkaz are born into this shyt. You are privileged for having the perspective you have. What if you were born in that type of environment you could have been toxic like those nikkaz or better yet food and not have made it to see 21. All those people that were on stage lost nikkaz to the bullshyt and yes it’s fukked up but it’s always a start to see things move in the right direction or showing the vision of it.

If you want to hang on to the women beating allegations all power to you. But let’s be honest shyt is janky in Drakes favor. There’s woman online talking about how they went to tinder parties he put together and said they didn’t check id on girls invited use google and you shall find. I’m not saying he smashed any minors but he does have shyt out there where people could think that. The optics ain’t in his favour. Sometimes you got to put the medicine in the junk food. I never said Kendrick would end gang violence but you sound fukking nuts getting mad at me for listing shyt I liked about the video. As a black man.

Also you want to bring stats Mr Statman cool but let me ask you a question what the fukk are you doing to resolve the gang and killing down there sir ? Oh right not a gotdamn thing.

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

showing a bunch of gang members who have been terrorizing the community for decades aint positive at all, them nikkas stand on stage at
a concert and yall think the crime is gonna decline in LA cut it out

lol

Play the Ether beat :wow:

Kendrick did absolutely nothing for the actual culture of hip hop but divide it even more