Kendrick Lamar turned a negative situation into a positive.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Obviously we don't know the full extent of his relationship with Whitney, and based off Mr Morale it sounds like they went thru some wild shyt. But I also think Pusha T is right: Drake has a problem with marriage (and long term relationships), perhaps specifically black marriage and long term relationships. Most of the people he has dissed have been in a relationship, and in cases where they weren't he has deliberately targeted the exes to foster resentment. He's out here talking shyt about Weeknd's ex, he followed Mustard's ex, he flies Ross' ex around to troll. And of course he hates that ASAP is with Rihanna long term, and he hates that Kendrick has a black family structure. And he hated that Meek was with Nicki.

None of this is normal behavior. And I bet he hates the fact that Pusha exposed his kid for the world to see. I know the crux was an Adidas line but honestly? I don't think that line was gonna come out even if Pusha hadn't said shyt. I genuinely think Drake would have backed out and went back to not acknowledging his kid, besides whatever money he sends the mother. He resents the responsibility, and the fact that his child (or...children lol) came from a thot instead of a wife.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously we don't know the full extent of his relationship with Whitney, and based off Mr Morale it sounds like they went thru some wild shyt. But I also think Pusha T is right: Drake has a problem with marriage (and long term relationships), perhaps specifically black marriage and long term relationships. Most of the people he has dissed have been in a relationship, and in cases where they weren't he has deliberately targeted the exes to foster resentment. He's out here talking shyt about Weeknd's ex, he followed Mustard's ex, he flies Ross' ex around to troll. And of course he hates that ASAP is with Rihanna long term, and he hates that Kendrick has a black family structure. And he hated that Meek was with Nicki.

None of this is normal behavior. And I bet he hates the fact that Pusha exposed his kid for the world to see. I know the crux was an Adidas line but honestly? I don't think that line was gonna come out even if Pusha hadn't said shyt. I genuinely think Drake would have backed out and went back to not acknowledging his kid, besides whatever money he sends the mother. He resents the responsibility, and the fact that his child (or...children lol) came from a thot instead of a wife.
Facts fukk a rap battle this a long battle with yourself.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

see yall nikkas on that bullshyt again
drake has a problem with marriage an institution thats failing at 30-40% in black people and on the rise
kendrick has been with a woman almost 23 fukking years, proposed a decade ago and still hasnt married her adding that (long term relationship) shyt cant save u
yes he targets ex's cause thats most men's weak points, u fukk with me imma fukk the bytch u were in love with,
i will agree with u that he hates the asap rihanna thing and i found his sub of rihanna in his music weird

oh my god one of the biggest celebrities in the world has a kid he wanted to keep a secret from
media who are aggressive and unrelenting when it comes to kids as u can see with kim and her kids every time they go outside
its 100 people follow them almost running their car off the road whoopty doo fukkin chatty patty some people like privacy

bro alot of rich and powerful men have had kids with whores that shyt is normal at this point in America
yall still a fukking sheep believing in an institution of marriage
he thought about it 42 times and said no everytime if he really wanted a wife im sure he would have one
theres no benefit to a rich man getting married rather than having a girlfriend
but u ask the benefits of a regular woman marrying a rich man the list is endless thing before u speak
i love u my brother

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking about this earlier. Drake's aim was Kendrick (and others), understandably. Kendrick's initial aim was Drake, but to just out and "beef" with a guy because you don't like him doesn't have much nobility (which is how Kendrick *ideally* wants to present himself) to it.

Overtime, Drake switches from the subject of a "beef", to the canvas (or a tool) for Kendrick to make broder claims and points.

Long story short, Drake got roped into what he assumed was a "rap battle" and Kendrick used the chance to develop an art/sociopolitical project. They were playing two different sports.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
he still never denied beating his girl
He called Drake a lair like 100 times and said Drake lied and tried to discredit decent people. Are yall dumb?

And Drake lost because he went defensive. No one cares for Drake to defend pedophilia. He looked dumber after trying to defend and explain himself.

Kendrick did the right thing. He would sound sos rapid rapping about not beating his wife šŸ˜‚

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did he turn a negative into a positive? A rap beef isnt really "a negative".

Id argue he AND drake turned a positive into a negative. Making allegations of spousal abuse and pedophilia without proof in this era? An era where they getting black men out the paint with little to no evidence#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

This battle went to an ugly place. Now if Drake actually is a pedo,sure it was a great move. But I dont think Kendrick actually believes that,and was just using the ammo given. But its not going to stop people from running with that. Plus there will be people who at some point may throw this spousal abuse narrative back at Kdot when hes not as popular as he is in this moment.

Kendeick has the power to do something positive with his newfound popularity. But imo he hasnt done it yet. and if he doesnt do it,it calls into question the sincerity of his music:respect:

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Another positive: with all the evidence out there, Drake being a pedo is certified.
Hes warning every family to keep their children away from him

:mjcry: