Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Kendrick Lamar Has Already Raked In Over 1 Million Dollars for “To Pimp a Butterfly”
by Hunter ClarkMARCH 16, 2015

SHARE ON FACEBOOKSHARE ON TWITTERSUBSCRIBE

“Illegally downloading music will hurt the artist in the long run”. I’ve heard that quote before, but Kendrick Lamar just demolished any meaning of that quote. The Compton emcee has sold over 60 thousand copy’s in just 1 hour. Move over Kim Kardashian, Kendrick Lamar is breaking the internet now. It’s crazy to think about that K.dot could actually go platinum in one week. He definitely deserves it.
REAL MUSIC WINNING :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
this that uplifting black music brehs. that ending convo with pac tho.
rzhYHj6.gif

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Rapsody did her thing.

Blacker The Berry fits so good on here. Kinda drags you out of the daze the rest of the album keeps you in.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
A lot of people on Twitter complaining about the album, saying "it's for old folks".

I think most of these people haven't fukked with Section 80 or Overly Dedicated. It's gonna be interesting to see how the album does once it settles in.

The production is serious though. They put some dope work in behind the boards.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
All the other images in the booklet @jwinfield :

To_Pimp_a_Butterfly.jpg

TPAB2.jpg

TPAB_3.jpg

TPAB4.jpg

TPAB5.jpg

TPAB6.jpg

The one I posted before and the last pic are the ones I like. The last pic is the "butterfly" that's being pimped, so to speak.

edit: I take that back. The second pic in this post is the best one. The way the little brehs is stuntin is just :banderas:

The lil one to the left got that :demonic:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It kinda pisses me off now too...you can buy the clean version but if you ordered the explicit you gotta wait a week? What fukking part of the game is this? Especially when I'm listening to the explicit on spotify...if this was done on purpose you just disincentivized me from buying shyt, might as well stream.