Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
  1. Negus (Ge'ez , nigūś, Amharic nigūs; cf. Tigrinya ነጋሲ negāsi) is a title in the Afro-Asiatic Ge'ez, Tigrinya, Tigre and Amharic languages. It denotes an Emperor or King, as the Bahri Negasi of the Medri Bahri Kingdom in pre-1890 Eritrea and the Negus in pre-1974 Ethiopia.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
For iTunes i had to buy each song individually. It won't let me get Mortal Man and the booklet.

Good thing I'm streaming it on Spotify.

iTunes needs to get it together
acb.jpg

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Kendrick Lamar Has Already Raked In Over 1 Million Dollars for “To Pimp a Butterfly”
by Hunter ClarkMARCH 16, 2015

SHARE ON FACEBOOKSHARE ON TWITTERSUBSCRIBE

“Illegally downloading music will hurt the artist in the long run”. I’ve heard that quote before, but Kendrick Lamar just demolished any meaning of that quote. The Compton emcee has sold over 60 thousand copy’s in just 1 hour. Move over Kim Kardashian, Kendrick Lamar is breaking the internet now. It’s crazy to think about that K.dot could actually go platinum in one week. He definitely deserves it.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Kendrick Lamar Has Already Raked In Over 1 Million Dollars for “To Pimp a Butterfly”
by Hunter ClarkMARCH 16, 2015

SHARE ON FACEBOOKSHARE ON TWITTERSUBSCRIBE

“Illegally downloading music will hurt the artist in the long run”. I’ve heard that quote before, but Kendrick Lamar just demolished any meaning of that quote. The Compton emcee has sold over 60 thousand copy’s in just 1 hour. Move over Kim Kardashian, Kendrick Lamar is breaking the internet now. It’s crazy to think about that K.dot could actually go platinum in one week. He definitely deserves it.
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Gonna make a thread right now! KDOT haters where are ye!??????:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: