Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
"I like"

thats fine, doesn't change the fact Kendirck's album is objectively way better.

it isn't being praised as the album of the century for nothing

It's not even better than Lupe's album. And Lupe's a douchebag. It's the 3rd best Kenny Loggins album. Now, hold this neg you cock gobbling homo.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
It's not even better than Lupe's album. And Lupe's a douchebag. It's the 3rd best Kenny Loggins album. Now, hold this neg you cock gobbling homo.
its objectively better than all of those, and its kendrick's best. It's the definition of music.

George clinto hnwas right, kendrick proved that he can become the next prince, dude has the musical knowledge to do everything

derro13

All Star
Daps
damn its not just album of the year, its also album of the 2010s :blessed: (and not just by critics)

‘To Pimp A Butterfly’ Surpasses ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’ As Highest Rated Rap Album of the Decade

The term “instant classic” when it comes to albums isn’t one to be thrown around lightly, and the rightful carriers of the title undoubtedly deserve it. That’s why just five days after its release, Kendrick Lamar‘s To Pimp A Butterfly is already being held in high regards with other monuments of the genre such as Ready To Die and Illmatic. Metacritic, one of the most esteemed compilation reviewing sites on the Internet, obviously think so as well.

The site, which gives a numerical score based on reviews by multiple crtics, previously had OutKast‘s Stankonia rated as the highest rap album of all time since the 2000’s, but today that changed. To Pimp A Butterfly received a score of 95 out of 100, tying Stankonia as the highest rated rap album and surpassing Kanye West‘s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (which had a score of 94) as the highest rated rap album of this decade. This is certainly an incredible (and well-deserving) feat for an album that I regard already as a masterpiece.

http://bluntiq.com/2015/03/19/to-pi...asy-as-highest-rated-rap-album-of-the-decade/

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How is this crap better than gkmc:what:

Vibe amd money trees alone is better tham anything on this sh1t. Best album of the decase :dahell: sh1it aint even better than Yeezy's last 2 albums. N1ggaz goin overboard and sh1t