Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
another thing....i'm happy as fukk that he released a 16 track album. i'm really gettin tired of all these artists releasing 10 track albums nowadays. I don't care about the motives or politics behind it, give us something that can hold us over til your next one. I miss the days when 15 track albums were the norm. kendrick just gave us 80 minutes of classic material and I swear the shyt feels like it's half that long.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
another thing....i'm happy as fukk that he released a 16 track album. i'm really gettin tired of all these artists releasing 10 track albums nowadays. I don't care about the motives or politics behind it, give us something that can hold us over til your next one. I miss the days when 15 track albums were the norm. kendrick just gave us 80 minutes of classic material and I swear the shyt feels like it's half that long.
THANK YOU. If the song is dope and it fits into the album, put the shyt on the fukking album :damn:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I've ever came home 3 days straight excited to listen to an album in a long time. That's how you know that's money well spent nikkas :mjcry:

You Ain't Gotta Lie sounding like some shyt Pac could spit on :mjcry:

I even listen to "I". I love that shyt now :mjcry:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
vqzBqM.gif

:russ:

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Im cool with every track, and I am thoroughly enjoying the album......however, this extended version of "I" for me is breaking up the flow of the album......was there regular studio version I can replace the album version with?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Mortal Man makes me want to cry man. shyt. Everytime.

Edit: crying right now.

Edit #2: in fetal position, on the floor crying.

Edit #3: in fetal position, crying, with "Changes" by Pac in the background.

Edit #4: in fetal position, crying, with "Changes" by Pac in the background, choked on my tears, almost died. But I'm okay

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you want ur mind more blown..listen to 'Collect Calls' and then listen to that 3rd verse again. :wow:
I've never paid attention to that track...:patrice:

Just listened to it. Holy shyt brehs. It's almost like it's better that I've listened to it last. This shyt is crazy :mindblown:

That last verse :damnno:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
@ThiefyPoo

Good lawd this album is having a chia pet effect on me...

shiit stay growing... and its looking better everyday.

As i keep listening, the aural soundscapes continue to water my soul something prolific.

It's always something new with each listen.

Heaven hugged me.

PoundsignQuenched.