Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
mediocre at best :camby:

Yet you have people saying GOAT and shyt, its funny like when the Drake mixtape came out first 1-2 days it was the mixtape of the year then it slowly turned into people speaking the truth, its OK at best.

This Kendrick cd is not very good, its not better then then last, not goat status and if this is what is "saving" hip hop. Wait til the ether clears, this album is not that damn good at all, its a disappointment for me
:trash:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
off the strength of dudes picture I refuse to click play. :camby:

I am not a big fan of the album but I know for a fact we gonna dislike it for different reasons.

He will never understand where Kendrick is coming from on this project.

fukking cac.

:russ: that's exactly why i'm gonna watch this video thisis gonna be comedy GOLD right here! DUDE SAID GEORGE CLINTON WAS PROBABLY GEORGE BUSH OR BILL CLINTON :dead:

edit:
:heh: King c*nt-a

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Im honestly happy this dropped early. I woke up at 3 in the morning because my bank was calling me saying someone was trying to fukking go crazy with my debit card online. I was pissed but they say music is a good mood lifter. This has more then accomplished that and i am not even that big a fan of Lamar

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the pete rock production on here? didn't see it in the liner notes and he was speaking about he produced a song on here last week on twitter

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
We gon be allright

chief-keef-don-t-like-o.gif

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
this album is Godly when you listen all the way through, get to the end. Pac, Pac, **music builds, then abrutly cuts out**

pause

Intro replays "Every nikka is star..."

makes me think of a cycle repeating itself.