Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
one of the best endings to an album ever

i was literally listening word for word....:mjcry:

fukking beautiful

u know whats so weird ,pac talking about working himself up and hiring people etc n then we have the dame interview

i was literally like :dwillhuh:,what he spoke about always matches with current events etc:mjcry:

the way the world works:blessed:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
one of the best endings to an album ever

i was literally listening word for word....:mjcry:

fukking beautiful

u know whats so weird ,pac talking about working himself up and hiring people etc n then we have the dame interview

i was literally like :dwillhuh:,what he spoke about always matches with current events etc:mjcry:

the way the world works:blessed:

That's just it though. Lies are for the moment, the truth is always timeless. He knew where it was heading, that's why he was a visionary. So the fact that what he's saying is relevant NOW, 20 years later... that's speaks to testament of how great Pac was, while ALSO speaking on how society is very predictable itself.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Also i dont see how nikkas saying this dont pick up till the second half. Every song outside Kunta is stadium status cuh. Alright, these walls, and u are fuego

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
:whoo: Just heard about this:

What are the singles off the album so far brehs?

Just i and The Blacker The Berry. But I wonder if they might make King Kunta one, that one bangs. There's a lot of single-worthy songs on this album. It just doesn't have anything on some m.A.A.d. city shyt, sonically. But all of these beats are great.