Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you seen his concert?

Those songs go up.
I checked the first 45 minutes (im flabby, old and I fell asleep) of the Big Steppers concert on Amazon. I didn't know it was there at all until the Pop Out.

All of the Morale songs go. And I don't think I knew how good of a fukking performer he is. Dude was out there doing whole routines and visuals.

derro13

All Star
Daps
Drake in truth was nervous about Kendrick’s response which is why he tried so early on to have an iron grip on the overall narrative with the “drop drop drop” s*** and tried to convince casuals the A.I Kendrick diss was real.

He even dropped his own diss track in AI format to test the water:mjlol:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Drake in truth was nervous about Kendrick’s response which is why he tried so early on to have an iron grip on the overall narrative with the “drop drop drop” s*** and tried to convince casuals the A.I Kendrick diss was real.

:mjlol:

Remember when multiple Drake stans here were claiming it was real. Just a hilarious period of time.
:mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I checked the first 45 minutes (im flabby, old and I fell asleep) of the Big Steppers concert on Amazon. I didn't know it was there at all until the Pop Out.

All of the Morale songs go. And I don't think I knew how good of a fukking performer he is. Dude was out there doing whole routines and visuals.
Yeah. He’s the best of all these new dudes.

I went to that tour and it was great.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Interesting no Mr.Morale tracks performed. Not even Family Ties. Try to tell y’all that album is his worst.

These new tracks (Not Like Us, Like That, Euphoria, and 6:16 in LA) all look and sound amazing live.

Kendrick is one of the best song writers ever when you look at how he incorporates catchy sayings/phrases/ in his song that translate amazing live.
-Ex “Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop”
“Minoooorrrrrr”
“nikka Bum”, “I said ahhh…I hope them sentiments symbolic…ahh”

It feels like he really is back this time around way more than when MM&TBS dropped. As a fan since 2011. I’m thankful

Have you not seen the other concert he has on AMZ for The Big Steppas and how the Mr Morales songs were ringin' off? That crowd would've went absolutely crazy if he did Rich Spirit, N95, Silent Hill or Count Me Out lol

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

He even dropped his own diss track in AI format to test the water:mjlol:

Yeah he was definitely shook and it showed lol. All the social media antics proved it. Push ups mysteriously “leaking” on a saturday was part of that.