Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I never understood this whole Kendrick has more white fans chat ppl speak on.

Drake by virtue of being the most popular rapper in the game for how many years has the most white fans bar Eminem.
That's just how it works the more overall popular you are the more white fans you gonna have.

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
These Mexicans are upset that Kendrick Lamar didn’t have any Mexican rappers onstage at his Juneteenth Pop-up concert:skip:.

*sigh

I have Mexican friends and family members who married in and plenty of cousins who are half Mexican. That said, the problem with this lame ass wanna be down ONLY when it benefits them bullshyt is, whenever they have a problem with one black person, it’s fukk ALL black people and that shyt is flaw on any day. Also the politics out here with street shyt, there’s a VERY clear divide between Blacks and Mexicans.

So until Mexican rappers make it a point to give credit for OUR cultural impact (oldies, gangsta rap, etc.) and stop with the hate, enjoy the bed you made for yourselves.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
*sigh

I have Mexican friends and family members who married in and plenty of cousins who are half Mexican. That said, the problem with this lame ass wanna be down ONLY when it benefits them bullshyt is, whenever they have a problem with one black person, it’s fukk ALL black people and that shyt is flaw on any day. Also the politics out here with street shyt, there’s a VERY clear divide between Blacks and Mexicans.

So until Mexican rappers make it a point to give credit for OUR cultural impact (oldies, gangsta rap, etc.) and stop with the hate, enjoy the bed you made for yourselves.
This like Black ppl being mad they aint represented enough when mexicans celebrate cinco de mayo shyt.
Not to mention Juneteenth specifically deals with slavery so his "mexicans been persecuted a long time" shyt sounds even dumber on top of him thinkin it was about the Tulsa bombings. He couldnt bother to do the bare minimum research in it.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the difference between Drake & Kendrick. Drake has fans (lots of them, actually), but Kendrick has the people.
When the Breonna Taylor/George Floyd (R.I.P. to them) protests happened, Alright was the anthem. Not Hotline Bling. Not Passionfruit. Sure, Drake can make people dance, but Kendrick makes people feel. There's a difference.
Drake has produced some bubblegum pop hits, but Alright and Not Like Us are the new Say It Loud and Fight The Power.
Wheelchair Jimmy doesn't resonate with the culture the same way Kung-Fu Kenny does.

Facts