Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So you agreed with me...
Then finished off with I don't know what I'm talking about.

Gotcha.

You said ur not listening to the stuff 15-28yr olds are listening to
So How are you "tapped in"? Lol

I don't listen to they sh*t either but I can definitely tell you who they ain't listening to.

But thanks for the convo
I don’t listen to the bottom of the barrel artists they make hot, but yea, I listen to latto or Meg, but I won’t listen to sexy red or ice spice…shyt like that.

And being tapped in, I’m referring to listening habits and how the industry is segmented now, not being tapped into the latest rod wave.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
overkill, never go past the mark u already set, u kicking a dead body, which makes me feel like
this doesn't come out well in the end for kendrick idk how ofcourse
There is no overkill when the pop star invoked the name of his fiancée, like Craig told Smokey “ain’t nobody playing but you”

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
overkill, never go past the mark u already set, u kicking a dead body, which makes me feel like
this doesn't come out well in the end for kendrick idk how ofcourse

fukk that.

Getting a video off after the bullshyt Drake pulled with the suits is the least that Kendrick can do, Drake technically got the last word and was still disrespecting and lying on his family as he was waving the white towel.

And if he can't sit and take it, he can open his mouth and get done even worse than he already has.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
These Mexicans are upset that Kendrick Lamar didn’t have any Mexican rappers onstage at his Juneteenth Pop-up concert:skip:.

That's LA problem
Because most of the Black people don't nip that shyt in the bud, and they actively go against anyone who does(Dejon)

Them Mexicans lowkey colonized them