Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Idk who follows wrestling here but Kendrick Lamar may have killed AEW :lolbron: fukk it I love it king kunta . He now number 2 on my list

Nah nah nah stay your ass on that side:camby:

a56.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
yes he's on tour in bumble fukk middle of nowhere Saskatchewan.

i personally think there is a reason why he wasn't allowed to attend :yeshrug:

he double talks too much.

Nah Snoop is always gonna be a west coast king. I'd imagine Kendrick felt some type of way about the neutral stance Snoop took but end of the day that's way different than what Game did. Plus Snoop shouted Kendrick out on that recent song with DJ Premier. Multiple people were touring and couldn't attend, from Snoop to Ice Cube to Vince. It's all love.

BTW if there's one thing I hope happens next it's that Kendrick keeps it up. He was the king of LA before the concert but after uniting everyone like that you gotta do more shyt now. Doesn't mean he has to be Drake, dropping all the time. But it's time to make pgLang more than just a boutique thing that shows up at fashion events. It's time to start signing west coast artists and building an empire. It's time for a LA-centric festival that puts the homies on while also inviting non-west coast artists in; zero reason Kendrick can't have his own Dreamville Fest or Camp Flog Gnaw type shyt.