Daps
Yessir. The details are crazy too.

IMG-8675.webp

IMG-8676.webp
IMG-8677.webp
IMG-8678.webp
IMG-8679.webp
IMG-8680.webp

he actually has some decent merch that looks like it was put together pretty well

Edit: and some of the proceeds are getting donated to a youth charity?

short dawg for the people:salute:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
55/4 the Rekord - I still think Blood 🩸 should have been there , But politics Are a MF and u move a certain way and u live wit how that plays out

You don't fuk with game no more?

Blood is a better person TODAY then he was Yesterday :manny: so a slow process is better then. Zero progress . And it’s been that way fo a minute

So I look at things in a diff light 2 others

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ain't no way....

There is no diversity in music at all.
There is no real separation in regional sounds.
And the content is all the same.

You probably couldn't even tell where a rapper is from by his sound anymore.

And the biggest are drill or thot rappers.
There's always going to be "other" acts but they are pretty much unknown.

That's why this Kendrick thing is funny cause it feels like people say he's popular. People know who he is but I ain't hearing people play his sh*t like Megan or sexy Redd.

Back in the day any talented rapper could be popular.
It absolutely isn’t, and if that’s what you’re getting, you’re captive to the radio or paid playlists… :dahell:

And these drill and tho rappers are not that popular, that’s what you’re missing, the bar is low AF, they don’t be doing numbers. Furthermore social media and personality drives popularity more than music

As for who you hear being played - that’s subject to the crowd and areas you’re in. Kendrick absolutely got play up through the damn era, his last album wasn’t a casual album so no, it wasn’t a blast in the car/social scene album

Like I don’t hear no damn sexy red other than the radio, but I also don’t hang out with 15-28 yr olds so I ain’t supposed to hear her