Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
nikkas on here will rally around anyone that’s going at Drake. They did the same thing with Pusha T the back in 2018. The difference is deep down none of th actually like Pusha T’s music. The only Pusha T threads that did any numbers were the ones with Drake’s name in the title, all his album threads were dead as fukk.

So with Kendrick supposedly “destroying” Drake in this beef, of course this is like the 4th of July to these hating ass nikkas.

We just rewriting history now huh. People were hyped for that 7-track Kanye album run and while some of the projects were disappointing nobody disliked the Pusha album. That shyt was GREAT. If you want to say people generally don't peep Pusha music I guess that's fair but that album got him into the conversation. My Name Is My Name did had similar appeal a few years earlier too.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

the compton cowboy boutta show out again?

foot on neck szn indeed

tenor.gif

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

didnt want to make a thread on this but gotta make a post in here cause ty & westside worthy were at the show last night

this just dropped

GAS!!!

:pachaha:
I remember I yelled fukk Jay Worthy when I went to go see Dam-Funk and bro was off to the side of the stage.
Did it a few times, nearly got my ass thrown out.

I was wildin' out that night but I respect that he gets a lot of love even if I generally don't care for em.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

Daps
I remember I yelled fukk Jay Worthy when I went to go see Dam-Funk and bro was off to the side of the stage.
Did it a few times, nearly got my ass thrown out.

I was wildin' out that night but I respect that he gets a lot of love even if I generally don't care for em.

slap ya self crodie

tenor.gif

ayy but on some real shyt whats your problem with worthy? You just dont like him?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
slap ya self crodie

tenor.gif

ayy but on some real shyt whats your problem with worthy? You just dont like him?
Tbh.
I don't like that he's a cosplaying gang banger from Canada.

He's like a more acceptable Drake.

I was feelin' myself that night too.

It was the second time, I got to publicly vent my frustrations and yell at em.
First time was at a Larry June concert but everyone said it with me.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

Daps
Tbh.
I don't like that he's a cosplaying gang banger from Canada.

He's like a more acceptable Drake.

I was feelin' myself that night too.

It was the second time, I got to publicly vent my frustrations and yell at em.
First time was at a Larry June concert but everyone said it with me.
i feel you

but it seems to me that he was stamped even back when he was in canada

not too sure tho.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Hold up one sec bruh.
I didn't ask about good or bad music.
What people think is good or bad music can just be influenced by what's being played a lot and how others are reacting to it.

I'm not debating. Just was asking a simple question brother.
Do you normally listen to that style of Rap?
Do your arms hurt from moving the goal posts so much??

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We just rewriting history now huh. People were hyped for that 7-track Kanye album run and while some of the projects were disappointing nobody disliked the Pusha album. That shyt was GREAT. If you want to say people generally don't peep Pusha music I guess that's fair but that album got him into the conversation. My Name Is My Name did had similar appeal a few years earlier too.
You know what I was getting the low album sales numbers mixed up with his thread numbers on here. I could have sworn Daytona did like 2 pages back in 2018, it’s been a while. Oh well I admit I was wrong.:yeshrug: