Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I remember watching the HOB Tupac bootlegg DVD 2003!
I remember hearing takeover and ether when they dropped!
I remember after watching Tyson and Seldon breaking news pac was shot on the strip!
I remember waking up early morning march and hearing biggie murdered on good morning America!
TODAY WE WITNESS PURE UNCUT HISTORY! TODAY THE INTERNET got it right! its one thing to have back and forward on these forums, twitter, facebook etc. But it a different ball game when 20k plus are all dancing and singing on your grave! UMG didn't want the video out, UMG damn sure didn't want him doing a live 6x not like us video lol. Its over for drake!!!! You fans and stans will see why hip hop is nothing to be mocked or played with and yall been having fun with drake for 15 years str8! ITS OVER!!!!
:whoa:calm down

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Let me be clear here...
Cause I've been doing a lot of thinking on the topic. Lol
Drake is soft. Kendrick is a backpack nikka.
Also From my extensive research, Drakes fanbase is soft emotional nikkaz
Kendricks is nerds and white kids.
But I couldn't figure out for the life of me why nikkaz is hyping all this stuff up. Why nikkaz banging that corny ass E-40 sounding song

I understand now. There's a wave apparently to hate on Drake or something.
It's like the Kevin Hart thing. When nikkaz get too big it becomes cool to hate the top guy and cheer for the under dawg.
Now All of a sudden nobody ever liked Kevin hart. Nobody liked Drake lol
Everybody has been a Kendrick fan. And loves that wack ass song.

Them nikkaz on that stage are just riding a wave, getting clout or just showing west coast unity. Standing behind one of their hometown artists.
Drake could probably get them same nikkaz to get on stage with him for a bag. Or just a bunch of random nikkaz with flags. Cause it ain't about being connected or affiliated.
It ain't that serious

Obviously I don't know Kendrick personally.
But as an artist, he is mid. And he don't seem to have a street nikka energy to me.
A picture with clout chasers aint changing that.
I don't even think he tries to portray like some gangster (edit) which is cool.
So I don't know why y'all wanna make that a thing so bad

(I'll see myself out)

NY lost.

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
Who was Kendrick trying to get on stage before doing that group photo?? He said "come here fool", and after waiting a long time said "fukk it". :ohhh:

Also, someone has a list of the big shots in that group pic? They are crips/bloods affiliates for nowadays or old school generals?

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

Donā€™t feel bad fo chuck :francis::manny:

When u shxt on your own kin x blood, day 1s fo self gain ( then u know everythin komes full circle in life ,at one stage or another)

u know u did the same ting 2 those who gave him his start in the industry ( woodface ) x spat in Dre face , when Dre went beyond for you ( even after bein dropped )

k dot got respeckt fo chuck , but donā€™t think he ainā€™t heard those ā€œ I put k dot on , took k dot on his first tour comments again n again

No phonky , u brought jay rock on tour x k dot had 2 B apart of his movement .. u didnā€™t ask DOT 2 B a part of it n book him for dates

He was there wit Rock ..

itā€™s that goofy shxt that got mfz not respectin how u MOVE + plus those posts after the beef first jumped off,

I say that 2 say , DOT would never ever say U ainā€™t welkome last nite ā€¦and u have been a supporter in diff ways early on n his kareer, but sum of the homies from over there donā€™t f w blood like that fo that reason:sas2:

Dre on the other hand , he let u Krash out without sayin 1 bad word about U:francis:

U mad Koz DOT is what u kould/should have been to the bity

Chuck however , will find some way to rationalise it all in his own head

And 55/4 the Rekord - I still think Blood šŸ©ø should have been there , But politics Are a MF and u move a certain way and u live wit how that plays out
You don't fuk with game no more?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They would've made it, but a lot of people still heard those 3 artists (Kendrick, Jay Rock&Nipsey) for the first time because they were on a Game/BWS mixtape or on a song with Game. Of course they blew up or became more popular some years after that. While Game is obviously not responsible for their careers, he did help them on their way & influenced them in some ways (unlike Drake, despite what Drake stans were saying during the beef)

So what?

Game being a bipolar clout chasing goofy who loves the attention of BEING a bi-polar clout chasing goofy is completely his fault and directly linked to why he wasnā€™t on that stage when damn near every notable West Coast artist was. Just because somebody helped you in the past doesnā€™t obligate you to be bothered by their self destructive behavior in the future. Game is one of the most talented MCā€™s who ever lived but heā€™s also one of the dumbest. Heā€™d really be a liability to what Kendrick actually DID accomplish the other night.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
nikkas on here will rally around anyone thatā€™s going at Drake. They did the same thing with Pusha T the back in 2018. The difference is deep down none of th actually like Pusha Tā€™s music. The only Pusha T threads that did any numbers were the ones with Drakeā€™s name in the title, all his album threads were dead as fukk.

So with Kendrick supposedly ā€œdestroyingā€ Drake in this beef, of course this is like the 4th of July to these hating ass nikkas.

Destroying colonizers is always thread and celebration worthy. The fact youā€™d even invoke July 4th when speaking on people celebrating Drakeā€™s decimation is proof that you arenā€™t even black.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Who was Kendrick trying to get on stage before doing that group photo?? He said "come here fool", and after waiting a long time said "fukk it". :ohhh:

Also, someone has a list of the big shots in that group pic? They are crips/bloods affiliates for nowadays or old school generals?

I think it was Top Dawg. He was seated next to Whitney