Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Let me be clear here...
Cause I've been doing a lot of thinking on the topic. Lol
Drake is soft. Kendrick is a backpack nikka.
Also From my extensive research, Drakes fanbase is soft emotional nikkaz
Kendricks is nerds and white kids.
But I couldn't figure out for the life of me why nikkaz is hyping all this stuff up. Why nikkaz banging that corny ass E-40 sounding song

I understand now. There's a wave apparently to hate on Drake or something.
It's like the Kevin Hart thing. When nikkaz get too big it becomes cool to hate the top guy and cheer for the under dawg.
Now All of a sudden nobody ever liked Kevin hart. Nobody liked Drake lol
Everybody has been a Kendrick fan. And loves that wack ass song.

Them nikkaz on that stage are just riding a wave, getting clout or just showing west coast unity. Standing behind one of their hometown artists.
Drake could probably get them same nikkaz to get on stage with him for a bag. Or just a bunch of random nikkaz with flags. Cause it ain't about being connected or affiliated.
It ain't that serious

Obviously I don't know Kendrick personally.
But as an artist, he is mid. And he don't seem to have a street nikka energy to me.
A picture with clout chasers aint changing that.
I don't even think he tries to portray like some gangster (edit) which is cool.
So I don't know why y'all wanna make that a thing so bad

(I'll see myself out)

Bro typed this with tears in his eyes:

E-nj4I-VgAAU2Gh.jpg

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Acting like these dudes wouldn’t have made it without game is nasty. fukk Game, he’s in this position because of him

They would've made it, but a lot of people still heard those 3 artists (Kendrick, Jay Rock&Nipsey) for the first time because they were on a Game/BWS mixtape or on a song with Game. Of course they blew up or became more popular some years after that. While Game is obviously not responsible for their careers, he did help them on their way & influenced them in some ways (unlike Drake, despite what Drake stans were saying during the beef)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me be clear here...
Cause I've been doing a lot of thinking on the topic. Lol
Drake is soft. Kendrick is a backpack nikka.
Also From my extensive research, Drakes fanbase is soft emotional nikkaz
Kendricks is nerds and white kids.
But I couldn't figure out for the life of me why nikkaz is hyping all this stuff up. Why nikkaz banging that corny ass E-40 sounding song

I understand now. There's a wave apparently to hate on Drake or something.
It's like the Kevin Hart thing. When nikkaz get too big it becomes cool to hate the top guy and cheer for the under dawg.
Now All of a sudden nobody ever liked Kevin hart. Nobody liked Drake lol
Everybody has been a Kendrick fan. And loves that wack ass song.

Them nikkaz on that stage are just riding a wave, getting clout or just showing west coast unity. Standing behind one of their hometown artists.
Drake could probably get them same nikkaz to get on stage with him for a bag. Or just a bunch of random nikkaz with flags. Cause it ain't about being connected or affiliated.
It ain't that serious

Obviously I don't know Kendrick personally.
But as an artist, he is mid. And he don't seem to have a street nikka energy to me.
A picture with clout chasers aint changing that.
I don't even think he tries to portray like some gangster (edit) which is cool.
So I don't know why y'all wanna make that a thing so bad

(I'll see myself out)
nikkas on here will rally around anyone that’s going at Drake. They did the same thing with Pusha T the back in 2018. The difference is deep down none of th actually like Pusha T’s music. The only Pusha T threads that did any numbers were the ones with Drake’s name in the title, all his album threads were dead as fukk.

So with Kendrick supposedly “destroying” Drake in this beef, of course this is like the 4th of July to these hating ass nikkas.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
nikkas on here will rally around anyone that’s going at Drake. They did the same thing with Pusha T the back in 2018. The difference is deep down none of th actually like Pusha T’s music. The only Pusha T threads that did any numbers were the ones with Drake’s name in the title, all his album threads were dead as fukk.

So with Kendrick supposedly “destroying” Drake in this beef, of course this is like the 4th of July to these hating ass nikkas.

His last album had a 1500 post thread :dahell:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Daily reminder that your fav artist is a predator and you support him

drake-responds-to-those-who-mention-his-weird-relationship-v0-oyo40o5o7htb1.jpeg

Texting a teen btw

A video of all his known victims, btw

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
You have to understand that Drake’s fans are just like him. They just say shyt with absolutely no proof at all to what they’re saying. At this point it’s literally just tears and long paragraphs. I can’t ever imagine loving a grown man who I don’t know, this much

:dead:
It’s very sad, cause these are supposedly grown “men” with those types of takes (except @CrimsonTider , that’s a young white chick that relates to Drake for obvious reasons). Drake is basically forced to release albums every year and constantly be seen due to contractual obligations, while Kendrick can just pop out whenever and (Pusha as well) still be looked at almost as if he’s dropping for the first time. Kendrick has whooped Drake in every metric imaginable to the point where even the biggest stans (see:AK) are even admitting it, while still tossing and turning. Peep that recent Hot97 vid where they’re allowing specifically Drake fans to call in. They’re practically crying and having some of the same talking points are dudes on this site 🤣🤣

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s very sad, cause these are supposedly grown “men” with those types of takes (except @CrimsonTider , that’s a young white chick that relates to Drake for obvious reasons). Drake is basically forced to release albums every year and constantly be seen due to contractual obligations, while Kendrick can just pop out whenever and (Pusha as well) still be looked at almost as if he’s dropping for the first time. Kendrick has whooped Drake in every metric imaginable to the point where even the biggest stans (see:AK) are even admitting it, while still tossing and turning. Peep that recent Hot97 vid where they’re allowing specifically Drake fans to call in. They’re practically crying and having some of the same talking points are dudes on this site 🤣🤣
Bruh. When nikkas in this thread were showing pics of random white people as a “see! He’s not actually with the culture!!” While not understanding that Drake concerts look even worse, I knew it was over.

They’re not scrapping the barrel; they’re eating the barrel. They’re deadass just eating the wood the barrel is made out of
:bryan: