Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I remember Big Boy in the afternoon for a while, then they put him on mornings and had The Goodfellas and Tito in the afternoon. I didn't really listen to The Beat as much as Power 106 though. Big Boy had us dying with the phone taps and the song parodies and all that.
Waistline Connection :mjlol:

I remember that:pachaha:, back when the radio was fun to listen to:

bigboybefore_wide-90666cf0a0e48078adb7f41bd47f7d5c078903c2.jpg

living-larger-by-downsizing-how-radios-big-boy-dropped-300-pounds_a.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Word and in all honestly, Meek was never no real competition to anybody.
Meek had support. He just had a God awful response to Back To Back (and by the time he actually had decent bars on War Pain it was over)

Meek losing to Drake is one of those L's the streets wanted back and didn't get that til Pusha T re-entered the ring with thumbtacks.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't really get into the whole FBA vs Non-FBA because I love all of us, but man it's crazy seeing the difference in reactions from the different sides.

It's mostly Non-FBA hating Kendrick and talking about Black American culture=Gang culture :francis:

Take this to TLR man

Some of the biggest accounts that are in my algorithm that are hating on this are FBA nikkas. Not normal Black Americans, FBA nikkas.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Game must feel like the biggest goofy in Cali. He 100% should’ve been there but he went against the home team. Crazy because most would say that The Documentary brought back the West in 05. All bruh had to do was be neutral but it was obvious that he chose a side.
What did he do?

I don’t remember