NIUM344.gif
MIKgoE4.gif

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
I think it’s more related to top and Kendrick. Top specifically said they were gonna deal with dudes who switched sides or didn’t rep with the coast.
I believe this is it. YG disavowed almost immediately n made it known he ridin with the city :salute:

Game lame ass thought he was gonna capitalize on a Drake stimulus package, which these days are about as valuable as Shiba Inu coins

Daps
Off topic but

it’s a lot of Twitter/X links being posted in this thread, I hope none of yall posting them links had a problem with Swizz and Timbo getting bread from them since yall have no problem using their racist service for free…..

:sas2:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think it has more to do with Dre than Kendrick. Dre doesn't want Game bringing fukkery, and he's more loyal to 50 and Em.

I'm actually shocked Dre cosigned Not Like Us and took more of a stance than Snoop did. I understand Snoop was out of the country on tour so trying to make both happen was out of the cards, but the fact he let Drake slide with using his vocals and 2pac's vocals to diss Kendrick was pathetic.