Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Is Vince Staples the only notable LA rapper that wasn’t there?
Speaking of, he took a weird stance on the beef as well, not surprised that he wasn't invited

I mean, he was spitting real shyt I guess but acting like kendrick of all people is trying to distract the masses with bullshyt while actual important things are happening behind the scenes is tone deaf

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Lets see
so in the span of like 2 months

kdot called out the big 3

had cole apologizing & deleting diss tracks

packed out the drizzler and had him running to big sexxy & that ho Delilah

had the drizzler deleting tracks & cleaning up his ig(but the stench is still on him)

got pnd crashing out on twitter

got his flunky baka returning to ig talking bout sum “back outside OVO sound” type shyt… mfkker why you even around

kdot crushed all them narratives last night at the pop out and the owlettes still talking about sum “bu bu bu the bots” :umad::umad::umad:

in the midst of all that WE HAVE YET TO SEE CHUBBS CRASH SUMN!!!:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

this is what dreams are made of you cant make this stuff up (well unless you the drizzler you can then you can fabricate them stories)

a56.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Crodie on here saying the crowd didn't react to Jay Rock and Q as if we didn't see it with our own eyes/ears. Whole arena was rapping Collard Greens.

Hell damn near the entire place was rapping Problem songs in 2024. I've never seen shyt like this before. They had regional artists out there getting reactions and love. Dudes who never went gold but went platinum in their hoods and cities. Dom Kennedy had that shyt jumping. Shoreline Mafia had shyt jumping.