Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
What is so funny through all of this is the Drake fans that were underestimating Kendricks skills and especially his popularity.

"But but nobody listens to Kendrick outside, in the clubs, or on the radio"

Meanwhile bro selling out concerts, has a special on Prime already showcasing his concert, and Amazon giving bro another one.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see why it’d be embarrassing for Cole to show up when he never really had a problem anyway. At least it’s not anymore embarrassing than all that dikkriding he was doing on stage with Drake

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What? Like musical notes? What do u mean write the music he hears?

Pharrell used the creation of K-Dot’s latest album, Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers, as an example. “Kendrick is one of the greatest writers of our times, and he is a great writer because he knows how to be very disciplined with a subject matter,” he said. “He knows that stickiness is important, and he knows that it has to feel great. So when we were making Mr. Morale, I watched the rhythms hit him and I watched it just bubble to the surface, whatever the song was making him feel, and I watched him commit to that, and I watched him stay disciplined.”

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Pharrell used the creation of K-Dot’s latest album, Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers, as an example. “Kendrick is one of the greatest writers of our times, and he is a great writer because he knows how to be very disciplined with a subject matter,” he said. “He knows that stickiness is important, and he knows that it has to feel great. So when we were making Mr. Morale, I watched the rhythms hit him and I watched it just bubble to the surface, whatever the song was making him feel, and I watched him commit to that, and I watched him stay disciplined.”

What does that have to do with what I asked? He's a great writer. Cool we all know that. Musician? How?