Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Thelonious Napz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
VA
Aubrey better hope he just performs the diss tracks with memes on the screen and that’s it..

Cause if Kendrick is petty and posts receipts on shyt on that Summerjam screen. Things are gonna get REAL spooky for him.

In all seriousness, I don’t see drakes ego handling what I think this is gonna be :banderas: We might be back brehs :banderas:
"Sometimes you gotta pop out and show nikkas."

Man, I'd loose my shyt if Dot actually shows proof lmao! I mean, he already showed us how diabolical he can get during the battle, so i wouldn't put it past him at all at this point. :wow:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No homo, but Kendrick is basically the best version of a Gemini artist.

Kanye went full c00n and lost pretty much all credibility. 2Pac went too gangster and lost his life.
“No homo, but I’m about to say something about another man’s zodiac sign” :picard: Kendrick Lamar fans ladies and gentlemen

Thread full of people talking about Drake and what they hope Kendrick does to him at his concert :mjlol: just like I said, 95 percent of you couldn’t care less about his music outside of the diss records

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
“No homo, but I’m about to say something about another man’s zodiac sign” :picard: Kendrick Lamar fans ladies and gentlemen

Thread full of people talking about Drake and what they hope Kendrick does to him at his concert :mjlol: just like I said, 95 percent of you couldn’t care less about his music outside of the diss records

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
41:41

First public appearance since the beef!:blessed:

Kendrick saying he talk to God every day on the beach makes this line all the more :whoo:

The family matter and the truth of the matter
It was God's plan to show y'all the liar

Kendrick’s disses were divinely inspired and approved by God :ohlawd: