Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Like Fantano said, it was a 1vs 100 considering kendrick had to rap against a team of writers lmao...and crazy part is kendrick sitll had more to say than all of these people :mjlol:
Who is Fantano and when did he say this

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
The most disrespectful thing Kendrick could do is just make the concert a giant celebration with no mention or acknowledgement of Drake whatsoever. “You’re not on my level you fukking bytch. I don’t even need a victory lap because you weren’t competition”.

Of course he has to blow the roof off with the Not Like Us finale though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The most disrespectful thing Kendrick could do is just make the concert a giant celebration with no mention or acknowledgement of Drake whatsoever. “You’re not on my level you fukking bytch. I don’t even need a victory lap because you weren’t competition”.

Of course he has to blow the roof off with the Not Like Us finale though.

I could legit see that. Play all of his hits, bring out TDE, some other artists and NO MENTION of Drake or the battle whatsoever until ending the concert with Not Like Us.

He should do it how Nas did the Central Park performance of Ether and just stand back let the crowd go word for word while he stands back like:pachaha:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I could legit see that. Play all of his hits, bring out TDE, some other artists and NO MENTION of Drake or the battle whatsoever until ending the concert with Not Like Us.

He should do it how Nas did the Central Park performance of Ether and just stand back let the crowd go word for word while he stands back like:pachaha:

Agreed. Besides letting Not Like Us boom at the very end, he doesn't have to say shyt. This isn't just a victory lap, it's a coronation. He won. From the Cole apology to the dismantling of Drake, this might be the most explicit victory moment we've seen since Jay was on the radio crying about Ether. What else is there to say lol. I loved how Nas understood that BTW. He didn't need to respond to anything Jay did or said after that, it was a wrap. Which is why that Heart 6 track felt so much like Blueprint 2 (but way weaker lol) to us lol. And just like Nas prob got dapped up all summer by old and young rappers for the victory, I'd expect that shyt to happen on the 19th (and beyond) lol.

Hell, Rihanna might show up to dap that man and perform lmao. Anything is possible.
:mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Cap. You were the top poster in every thread and Gm even had deep discussions on this beef with your therapist, mother and wife.

Don’t change up now :laff:
So u think making up lies gonna hide the fact that ur truthfully gay? I have a wife. YOU have a husband. Remember that.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So u think making up lies gonna hide the fact that ur truthfully gay? I have a wife. YOU have a husband. Remember that.
I have a beautiful black wife and a beautiful house and two dogs. We’re literally working from home together right now.

You’re a broke boy that’s obsessed with hip hop celebrity drama that works at an Amazon warehouse (from what I’ve heard).

Facts are facts and I have receipts; you don’t 😂

We can post proof too but you ain’t ready to get exposed 😈