Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So u think making up lies gonna hide the fact that ur truthfully gay? I have a wife. YOU have a husband. Remember that.

I have a beautiful black wife and a beautiful house and two dogs. We’re literally working from home together right now.

You’re a broke boy that’s obsessed with hip hop celebrity drama that works at an Amazon warehouse (from what I’ve heard).

Facts are facts and I have receipts; you don’t 😂

We can post proof too but you ain’t ready to get exposed 😈

Another diss battle to save us from SexyRedd/Meg/Cardi/BIA/etc discourse? I'm all for it.
:mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I have a beautiful black wife and a beautiful house and two dogs. We’re literally working from home together right now.

You’re a broke boy that’s obsessed with hip hop celebrity drama that works at an Amazon warehouse (from what I’ve heard).

Facts are facts and I have receipts; you don’t 😂

We can post proof too but yall ain’t ready to get exposed 😈
Ur gay. If u got a wife. I KNOW u don't show her the shyt u post online. She would leave yo ass for a non gay real nikka real quick. Why are u around? Are u saying I cant prove that u post gay shyt online? I spoke on therapy in my music and brought it up on here because I'm not ASHAMED of it. I have a good relationship with my wife and family and I'm not ASHAMED of it. Ur ASHAMED of being gay so u troll online away from ur wife who has no idea what kinda faggit u are behind the scenes.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ur gay. If u got a wife. I KNOW u don't show her the shyt u post online. She would leave yo ass for a non gay real nikka real quick. Why are u around?
She knows im a troll. I’ve literally posted her voice on here before telling yall I’m a troll 😂

If you weren’t so obsessed with celebrities maybe you’d see some other threads. But again. Post your bank account and house and wife. I’ll post mine.

I can back up anything I say. I just booked my queen a trip to the DR for her bday 😏

This is her right here 😂

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
She knows im a troll. I’ve literally posted her voice on here before telling yall I’m a troll 😂

If you weren’t so obsessed with celebrities maybe you’d see some other threads. But again. Post your bank account and house and wife. I’ll post mine.

I can back up anything I say. I just booked my queen a trip to the DR for her bday :banderas:
Son. Ur a grown ass man in his 30s who trolls online. U should spend less time trying to clown me for being in therapy and get some for urself. Lol. As far as DR. "She said it's a girls trip but it wasn't just girls there, she met a guy, she met a guy who aint just gettin by a better guy,.."

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Son. Ur a grown ass man in his 30s who trolls online. U should spend less time trying to clown me for being in therapy and get some for urself. Lol. As far as DR. "She said it's a girls trip but it wasn't just girls there, she met a guy, she met a guy who aint just gettin by a better guy,.."
You’re in your 40s and argue about rap beefs everyday too. You’re an internet nikka just like me 😂😂

Nothing you say can affect me btw. I love myself. I love my life 😅

I know you’re a broke ass emotional nikka. You’ve admitted that yourself 😂

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You’re in your 40s and argue about rap beefs everyday too. You’re an internet nikka just like me 😂😂

Nothing you say can affect me btw. I love myself. I love my life 😅

I know you’re a broke ass emotional nikka. You’ve admitted that yourself 😂
I'm not in my 40s and I love myself as well. U the one who keep bringing up my personal life. Ur obviously overcompensating for something. That something is the fact that ur gay.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This nikka posting screenshots that his girl knows he's a gay troll. Swap phones. Check her dms lol.
:yawn:

Just got the deck installed for my queen (ask @jdubnyce) so she can chill out back with the dogs and work when it’s sunny. She’s working from home now 🥰

I’m on a zoom meeting now.

Maybe I’ll get gyros for lunch and get my haircut before my next meeting.

Life is good :blessed:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bob Odenkirk in character as Saul Goodman to explain why Baka is still around, despite his weird case.
4JSuH4G.png

Fred.
fukking REPPED

Been watching BB/BCS clips on YouTube lately and this KILLED me :laff:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The most disrespectful thing Kendrick could do is just make the concert a giant celebration with no mention or acknowledgement of Drake whatsoever. “You’re not on my level you fukking bytch. I don’t even need a victory lap because you weren’t competition”.

Of course he has to blow the roof off with the Not Like Us finale though.
I hear you

I think they will probably do it like that, but the fukkery levels if they don't would be immaculate :whew:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm not in my 40s and I love myself as well. U the one who keep bringing up my personal life. Ur obviously overcompensating for something. That something is the fact that ur gay.
If I was gay with a husband I’d proudly tell yall. Why would I care what yall think?

I just got promoted and probably make 4X what you make. I really be chilling and enjoying life :ahh:

You’re the one arguing back and forth with a “gay” stranger online. :mjlol:

Have a great day at the warehouse breh.