Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Didnt realize that was your post till now. Taking my dap back till you post the tweet

Knowing you it's a troll :mjlol:

But if true, that'd be hard af :banderas:

say breh I need my dap back:stopitslime:

i’m not going to be able to find the tweet but it was tricycles and other objects on a set/stage and it was liked by some director. but someone also said it could've been for a Q video

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think punch is just referring to all them artists who were throwing shade or remained silent. Specifically west coast artists. Right after the heart part 6, top said they kept track of everyone who was being slick. There's a reason dot said fukk the industry.

Extortion over everythiiiiiiing
This fake deep Nicca Kenny showed his ass already a lot black issues but you cornballs choose to ride him

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
"What's Juneteenth, Crodie?"

Wtf GIF - Wtf GIFs
:heh:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick being popular because he called Drake a pedo is my favorite hip hop narrative of all time.
Yep. You can literally go to YouTube and see his live performances of crowds rapping his songs word for word ever since gkmc.
Most Kendrick Lamar fans never denied the fact Drake was more popular but I guess that's the only angle Aubrey's angels have left.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Lol, you were crashing out over Drake/Kendrick hate all through this beef breh. No need to change up now.
Change up what? What's wrong wit u nikkas? It goes to show I was less invested in this shyt than yall were. I told yall before I was more a fan of Kendrick than Drake. I just call a spade a spade with how the industry dikkride this nikka and what I saw from his crazy fans during this beef. But the truth is the truth. This show is def perfect timing and it's def gonna be a wild ass show.