Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
meh, video ain’t scathing enuff.
I found it to be more subliminal, lots of subtle shots.

I wonder if Kendrick figured he's up so big that he really didn't have to do too much for the video. Even before it dropped he completely ruined Drake's summer, and has definitely negatively affected Drake's career (at least in the short term).

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This is where the internet gets funny to me.

Completely missing the actual symbolism ("I know there's a picture of me on the wall when ya'll cook up" - now look at the video there's a picture in thre corner turned backwards.

Instead we got people micro-analyzing hand gestures you can't see :dead:
there is literally a video of Drake doing the L’s with young girl like Kendrick does in that scene

nothing weird about it..he just looks sassy as hell

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
:mjlol:How embarrassing, you would think that after the Pusha beef. Drake would’ve learned to stop name dropping bruh’s girls and baby mommas. But dude can’t help himself but to pull that bs. Dot could’ve easily mentioned his bm. But that’s too easy lol, let Sophie paint in peace.

He’s a one trick pony. That’s the only tactic he has in his bag.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
there is literally a video of Drake doing the L’s with young girl like Kendrick does in that scene

nothing weird about it..he just looks sassy as hell
Brother - do you think holding up L's with your hand while saying you're in love started on tiktok - or do you think that's the opinion of someone on the internet who doesn't know much about life or the world in general :russ: Especially as I'm mostly referring to that insane Taylor Swift reach.

Ignoring the forest for the trees with the symbolism there - all I'm saying :dead: