Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
It is.. steams and numbers says it’s Kenny’s biggest hit.. numbers don’t like bro :mjlol:

You don’t even believe what your saying and the fact you quoting Buden a known drake hater is hilarious :pachaha:

Yall nikkas bout to lose your shyt over what I said huh :pachaha:

It is and the numbers says so
so now it's his biggest hit, and wasn't artificially boosted by bots?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It doesn’t make me blink at all to say I expected more.

But….since when do people rate videos?!? Do Drake fans think that’s some sort of W? :wtf:

I expected more energy and more outside. Especially when you drop on the 4th and so many people are gonna play this at cookouts.

But ….what does that do? Nothing. The party is still goin and I still chuckled out loud at just how massive an event this song is. Whitney crip walking. :noah: Lord please forgive me I know that’s a married woman :whoa:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:damn:

And this is why Drake fans are lost…not they ‘have’ lost, they ARE lost. Bc they don’t even know the significance of this. Phonte co-signing Drake’s downfall is like if Michael Jordan never embraced Kobe. This is a fukking gut punch and new age Drake fans probably dobt even know who Phonte is. Explains their whole existence

Crazy that Drake is an amalgamation of artists that DONT fw him. At all. Not Phontigallo, not Jumpoff Joey, not Yeezy, not Hov

None of his idols fw duke