Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Story of Adidon was fire but it was nowhere near NLU, Euphoria or Meet The Grahams. SOA didn’t damage Drake’s career, I don’t even think Drake got TKO’d, at most it was a knockdown.
Fam, SOA made Drake become a whole parent & ruined his rumored Adidas release. That was definitely a KO. NLU was very close, the video could've done that

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I never really thought of that :ohhh:

Jay is a stretch but drake really is a Phonte-Kanye-Budden hybrid and each of them publicly denounced him. Wow

Yea Jay is a stretch but he was meatriding Hov early in his career talkin bout I never cried when Pac died, prolly will when Hov does

Jay does the Light Up feature giving him game

Fast forward a few years later and Drake is subbing him like crazy, Jay replies on the We Made It freestyle with Jay Electronica

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'll understand the unbiased folk saying the video is meh because I know they wanted something scathing,

Anybody complaining about the video is a simpleton who can't appreciate subtlety. Kendrick had to strike a balance by dissing Drake but not being overt with it. A Drake lookalike riding around in an ice cream truck snatching up children would ruin the replay value. The video was actually well done when you sit back and peep the symbolism.
tell Drake to shoot a scene like that with his family. I'm tryna see something

:dead: shyt is even more funny because Drake brought this on himself. He didn't need to bring that lady's name into this beef and say she had a kid with Kendrick's manager. smh

derro13

All Star
Daps
IMG-0135.jpg