Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I indeed remember the Eminem vs Lil Wayne question in a 2015 interview in which Kendrick clearly said Wayne wasn't talented enough for an Eminem comparison. He said Wayne had major influence on artists from the previous era, but he wasn't good enough as a rapper and Eminem was therefore an obvious pick.
I found it odd at that time but it makes sense in retrospect.
In terms of music, Wayne is more talented

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not Like Us started playing on the radio in the work truck my white coworker: "ya kno, i'm really not a fan of rap, but i like this song, plus i think Drake is such a fake guy"
:mjlol:
Same thing breh. I'm a sound engineer but when on tour work requires set design. Was at red rocks n denver So we have carpenters and this white dude who used to do it for Metallica. His name even white? Chip. Never met a nikka named chip. came and asked for the name of the song to send his wife back in Oregon. Whitest of white men are now mocking Drake too. Got to sting.

Kendrick told Drake you not like us, we don't like you. White people are now being like we don't want him either. Maybe Drake needs to enter the Asian market. Only style and market he aint tapped into yet but fits.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Same thing breh. I'm a sound engineer but when on tour work requires set design. Was at red rocks n denver So we have carpenters and this white dude who used to do it for Metallica. His name even white? Chip. Never met a nikka named chip. came and asked for the name of the song to send his wife back in Oregon. Whitest of white men are now mocking Drake too. Got to sting.

Kendrick told Drake you not like us, we don't like you. White people are now being like we don't want him either. Maybe Drake needs to enter the Asian market. Only style and market he aint tapped into yet but fits.

I heard a Japanese bbl drizzy freestyle idk what jreh was saying but it gave me the impression they dont want Drake over there either. :hubie: Jreh had that Vegeta energy on the track :whew:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I indeed remember the Eminem vs Lil Wayne question in a 2015 interview in which Kendrick clearly said Wayne wasn't talented enough for an Eminem comparison. He said Wayne had major influence on artists from the previous era, but he wasn't good enough as a rapper and Eminem was therefore an obvious pick.
I found it odd at that time but it makes sense in retrospect.
Link nikka

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Someone said it either in this thread or a different one that Toronto really don’t fukk with Drake and I thought it was an exaggeration but goddamn.
I believe it’s me

And I told y’all nikkas from day 1 me and the other Toronto brehs @MikelArteta @jdubnyce @Givethanks

We don’t fukk with him as much as Americans do