Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Search this site for "ether", "etherous" or "soul burn slow". The results will probably take the rest of your life to read.

Stan wasn't being used popularly before Ether either... Em coined it, but Nas turned it into the word we ALL use today... it's even in the vocab of people who've never heard either record.
-People were saying Stan before ether, I'll give you soul burn slow though. That's it? Just one?
The goddamn TITLE itself
-Referencing a title in regards to getting killed by a diss isn't a quote from the song. What quotes do people say?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I never said he wasn’t popular. I said he tried to inflate his numbers to make him more popular than he actually is.

Rihanna gave him his first stimulus. His first two #1’s are because of her
The breh I quoted said that Drake was never popular, and you jumped out the window to reply for him, bringing up Michael Jackson like anyone here was arguing he was on that level.

You're arguing against your own strawman.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting video.

Just odd af for a rich jew to align himself with an openly racist gang. Even going as far as buying them bikes n shyt.
Whoever is advising drake is doing an extremely terrible job.
It may seem like a reach but I always thought Kendrick’s “brother!”, the cadence of it on “family ties” and “rich spirit” was odd. Like it was a subliminal… but u know who says ‘brotherrrr’ like that, Harley dudes lol

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The breh I quoted said that Drake was never popular, and you jumped out the window to reply for him, bringing up Michael Jackson like anyone here was arguing he was on that level.

You're arguing against your own strawman.
Nah I was just giving you facts.