Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"NoT LiKe Us iS HiS BiGgEst SoNg"

Thats cause them stupid ass bytches at Apple Music keep forcing songs onto playlist :pacspit:

They do that shyt with Drake and Beyonce songs too no matter what you play. Fucck them corporate bytch ass niccas :pacspit:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I've finally had time to go over this video and song. This is genius level artistry, even if Pusha T gave everyone the blueprint. Kenny needs to break him off!

Besides the A minor triple entendre bar & hopscotch scene, which has been discussed ad-naseum, my favorite part of the video was the owl which provided so much symbolism and metaphoric clarity that Drake should really consider stepping away from music altogether. Drake is, and rightfully should, be behind bars if the allegations are true. The handlers are only fukking with him because he is still making them money hand over fist. Drake will get the R. Kelly treatment soon.

Going back to the owl symbolism... a sad caged owl... caged in by his identity crisis/cultural pride, caged in by the industry that still treats him like a slave, caged in by the allegations, caged in alone without many real friends or family to stand beside him.... and caged in by Kenny.

Daps to Pusha T for the prologue and Kenny for the eulogy.