Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Black Hippy remix?

Top has already said a TDE anniversary compilation album is coming. I’d bet a dollar to a donut that Kendrick will be on at least one song and that one song will be the official Black Hippy reunion.

THIS is what they’re hyping up. I highly doubt an official Not Like Us remix is incoming. The song is literally the biggest in the world right now it doesn’t make sense to “water it down” with a remix and Kendrick is PGLang now so he’s probably looking to push his own artists instead of TDE.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City

Welp...... The Black Canadian dude in the middle talking that shyt...

Basically, saying Drake fukked up aligning with the Hells Angles. Especially with the racists history they had/have with the Jamican Canadians....

Said he understands why Black Americans are having the energy they have for Drake.

Interesting video.

Just odd af for a rich jew to align himself with an openly racist gang. Even going as far as buying them bikes n shyt.
Whoever is advising drake is doing an extremely terrible job.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never called Drake the GOAT, why are you comparing him to the 2 biggest names in music history?

:what:

Are yall really gonna argue that Drake was never popular?
I never said he wasn’t popular. I said he tried to inflate his numbers to make him more popular than he actually is.

Rihanna gave him his first stimulus. His first two #1’s are because of her