Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
DOT wrote this today!...

He said "The Family Matter and the truth of the matter it was GODs Plan to show y'all the liar"...

I know I don't post much but I've been on here for years...This that West West Y'all...

You know Drake is reacting just like AK is...HaHa...

I want Kendrick to finish this fraud!...Put these all on an album or mixtape cause I gots cash!...OVHOE...😂
Kendrick even mentioned Drake's slave line in Family Matters. K-Dot didn't even get a good night's sleep, he just took a nap & hopped right back in the booth.
K-Dot wants to break the white boy in real life. Breh is going scorched Earth, and he still hasn't pressed the red button!
Drake needs to send Kendrick a fruit basket and an apology note firsth thing in the morning. Aubrey's ghost writers need to throw in the towel & go make another song for the girls.
This shyt here is over.

Daps
I learned how wack west coast clubs are if this is a club banger. Then again y’all dressed like 🤡 clowns and danced so makes sense. Y’all still do that ?
Lmao yall said kendrick previous beats was boring, dude made a diss with styles from different rap regions, euphoria was modern hip hop trap drum beats from Atlanta, second and third diss was 90s NY grimey beats and now this one is west coast....man really doing this for hip hop

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Kendrick even mentioned Drake's slave line in Family Matters. K-Dot didn't even get a good night's sleep, he just took a nap & hopped right back in the booth.
K-Dot wants to break the white boy in real life. Breh is going scorched Earth, and he still hasn't pressed the red button!
Drake needs to send Kendrick a fruit basket and an apology note firsth thing in the morning. Aubrey's ghost writers need to throw in the towel & go make another song for the girls.
This shyt here is over.
Kendrick isn’t damaging Drake