Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Facts he definitely didn't like drake from day 1, he saw how phoney dude is, I'm sure a lot of rappers didn't like drake but he a hit maker so they had to be friendly with him, but now they are tired of his shyt
I think some people including Kendrick started to dislike Drake over time based on the way he been moving. This shyt definitely probably started after Drake got sensitive over that control verse.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake thought he had Kendrick after Family Ties...

Kendrick health bar still growing :mjlol:
YVKE9Y.gif

Meet the grahams is the best diss record of all time

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Watch Kendrick has been building a vault of unreleased Drake diss songs since 2013 that goes deep as unreleased Pac, Nas and Mobb Deep songs and is about to unleash all of it on the world :dead:
I’m convinced dropping a drake disss is his warmup routine every time he’s in the booth before recording his real shyt :heh:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You guys saying this isn’t a bop have to justify it. I don’t like the timing as I like space and I don‘t agree with the tactics of Releasing non stop but even I, someone who thought this was pretty close with Drake in the lead, can admit that this red alert status for Drake. A-minor, all those lines about Atlanta, colonizer. Yo. This was classic hip hop diss and by far and away the best song of this entire battle from all sides.

people were saying Euphoria is the new Ether but this is really it. I couldn’t stop listening to Family Matters earlier today and was giving it to Drake but now I can’t stop listening to this and I’m giving it to Kendrick.

i have no idea how Drake can bounce back from this but I’d like to see him try.