Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
We all knew :heh: was a piece of shyt coming into this, but we all thought Dot was a quiet humble family man. Now we know he never even married his broad, his seed is actually his best friend's seed after he skeeted up said broad, and that's probably why he beat her. And all his pro black talk is cap considering he fukks white heauxs on the side and doesn't do shyt for his community. No wonder he keeps dropping tracks, he has no family to go home to.

But he's "up" :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
There, there. If you believe it, then it’s true to you.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
This is by far the worst one…like it’s a legitimate, banger, you have to be the most stiff person on planet earth to not want to instinctively bust a move to this

That means it has staying power, you gonna have women shaking ass in the club to Drake being called a chomo and pedo, this is legit forever damaging to his image and he will never be looked at the same by ANYONE, his fans, peers, family members

My God Kendrick…I hope he takes a long break after all of this :wow:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Yesterday he said “drake tried to lie on some decent people” (Kendrick family) also the end of the song was addressing any lie Drake told bout Kendrick

“You lied about…

You lied about..”

Today he said the audience not dumb they ain’t fallin for drake dum shyt
Im glad u aint a lawyer

This a weak ass case

I didnt beat my girl

Did he say that sir

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Ok just listened…. content wise a huge miss.. Still with the pedo talk and ain’t saying shyt new… Beat is dope..

Getting to the point Kenny diluting himself and saying the same shyt… He really did go on that dummy mission on Meet the grahams because he ain’t even need to drop this track…

This is a miss

“Yeah yea yea we already know Drake might be a pedo, has sex offenders on pay roll, is on drugs, ignored his child, doesnt write his own raps, gets liposuction, poses extremely effeminate in photos, appropriates his blackness when it’s convenient…. don’t y’all have any new material??”

:mjlol:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Aint dude signed to OVO? :mjlol:

images

Last edited: