Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
If Drake doesn’t respond. Kendrick won. Crazy thing is, you know Kendrick probably got more, and it’s probably even more nuclear.

Drake ain't gonna respond, this dude Kenny a certified psycho and gonna keep cuttin track after track if he responds and have Drake getting harassed with the world laughin at him and making memes. It's gotta be exhausting :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
“Yeah yea yea we already know Drake might be a pedo, has sex offenders on pay roll, is on drugs, ignored his child, gets liposuction, poses extremely effeminate in photos, appropriates his blackness when it’s convenient…. don’t y’all have any new material??”

:mjlol:
That’s not what I said,,, allegations with no proof ain’t moving anyone that’s the point

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yesterday he said “drake tried to lie on some decent people” (Kendrick family) also the end of the song was addressing any lie Drake told bout Kendrick

“You lied about…

You lied about..”

Today he said the audience not dumb they ain’t fallin for drake dum shyt
I thought that "you lied about" was about the surgery, his crew....he didn't deny the domestic abuse shyt

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
There, there. If you believe it, then it’s true to you.

It may all very well be cap, we will know soon enough breh. But all we know so far is that Drake doesn't have a hidden daughter, and the OVO leaks were a setup. And Dot's wife no longer follows him on Socials, but does still follow Dave Free :manny:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
everybody dap if we got this Canadian out of here

I don't think Drake is out of here. He has too much of an economy riding on his continued success and an unhinged fanbase clearly. But I do think he lost this battle even though his ppl will never admit that.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Nobody knows what’s true cac. No, what line made you the most upset? We don’t wanna hear you say nikka no more? This new colleague/colonizer bar?
Nobody knows what’s true? Dis fool made a whole 6 min song on stuff he didn’t know was true?

Shade room Kenny now?