Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Still top 10. And there's something else I find interesting about this latest chart but I'll let y'all figure that out lol...

GWqwF5LacAA1avl

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m looking at the grammy’s different if they reward this song and no other “diss song” ever. It’s kinda beneath the claim to fame for the level of what they want to represent.

On top of that, I still do carry the suspicion that this is entire juiced by media execs to get Drake out of here.

When NLU dropped, Charlemagne hopped on Ak’s stream and confirmed that there is a conspiracy against Drake going back many years and I wish people would chase that down and clarify it.

Last edited:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m looking at the grammy’s different if they reward this song and no other “diss song” ever. It’s kinda beneath the claim to fame for the level of what they want to represent.

On top of that, I still do carry the suspicion that this is entire juiced by media execs to get Drake out of here.

When NLU dropped, Charlemagne hopped on Ak’s stream and confirmed that there is a conspiracy against Drake going back many years and I wish people would chase that down and clarify it.
Do you like Drake because he looks like an Indian?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

:russell:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

You don't make enemies in life without reason.

93 til

Superstar
Daps

What diss song had a chance to win Rap Song of the Year at the Grammys? :skip:

Kinda hard for No Vaseline, Hit Em Up, Ether, etc. to win an award in a category that didn't even exist until 2004 :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What diss song had a chance to win Rap Song of the Year at the Grammys? :skip:

Kinda hard for No Vaseline, Hit Em Up, Ether, etc. to win an award in a category that didn't even exist until 2004 :dead:
We’re gonna see but I think it speaks to the Grammy’s ethics if they allow it.

And what they’d tolerate in other genres.