Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Kooze4524

Pro
Daps
ready to put this top 3 diss track of all time
It would have to, right? This song will be biggest hiphop song in the streaming era. Not Like Us will win multiple Grammys. This diss song is unprecedented. Drake can't escape it; it's being played everywhere, from every major league sports games to presidential campaign rallies.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would have to, right? This song will be biggest hiphop song in the streaming era. Not Like Us will win multiple Grammys. This diss song is unprecedented. Drake can't escape it; it's being played everywhere, from every major league sports games to presidential campaign rallies.
yes you named a bunch of reasons why that i agree with :wow:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I was thinking about the Grammy perspective earlier today. It's one thing to win hip hop song of the year or whatever they have. But this song could potentially win Song Of The Year, across every genre.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Not pre-recorded but I think elements of Euphoria and maybe 6:16 were pre-written.

People forget Kendrick had a few weeks to plan his whole method of attack. He didn’t immediately go after the Push Ups bait and then he let Drake get off his “jokes” with Taylor Made. Kendrick made sure the battle happened on HIS time so there was no need to rush and he could record and drop whenever he wanted.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ether
Hit Em Up
Not Like Us

I call it the same but in order, I might have it not like us, ether, hit em up…. I don’t see drake recover unless dot brings him on stage one day…. I think he officially ja ruled…. Jay was able to recover and you let him call it, he got stronger after ether…. :beli:

Kooze4524

Pro
Daps
I was thinking about the Grammy perspective earlier today. It's one thing to win hip hop song of the year or whatever they have. But this song could potentially win Song Of The Year, across every genre.
I’m assuming Not Like Us would be competing against Bar Song by Shaboozey and Million Dollar Baby by Tommy ?