Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Dot should perform this at the Grammys for the LuLz.

Full instrumentation, back up dancers, back up singers to harmonize “They Not Like Us” maybe Tevin Campbell making a surprise guest appearance to sing the “let me hear you say OVHoe!”

:jbhmm:
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nah. NLU has surpassed ether and hit em up. It's in the top tier with no Vaseline and real muthaphukkin gz

Ether is a universally recognized verb for destroying and dismantling someone’s soul. It would take Not Like Us twenty good years of being quoted, referenced, and cited to surpass Ether.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Ether is a universally recognized verb for destroying and dismantling someone’s soul. It would take Not Like Us twenty good years of being quoted, referenced, and cited to surpass Ether.
You are a Nas stan tho so...

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

"Keep makin' me dance, wavin' my hand, and it won't be no threat"
oURaxRZ.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I took my family to the fair today, and the DJ played Not Like Us.
A few takeaways:
- Almost every kid who was there was singing "A MINORRRRRRRR" in unison.

-My youngest hit the cleanest Griddy ever on the "WOP, WOP, WOP, WOP, WOP" part :whew:

-When we were leaving, some random white woman in the parking lot was irate and going off because the DJ played NLU. From what I could hear, she said that the song was harmful to the white children's psyches, and the song wasn't inclusive. Mind you, there were a few white kids & teens outside, and they were singing along with the other kids. Back to the Karen, I think I also heard her say that NLU is why the country is so divided.
I try not to cuss around my kids, but I wanted to tell that hoe so badly...