Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Damn Kendrick really killed Drake in every single aspect, crazy how he has everything for him
Drake only had commercial success, but kendrick has everything, respect, acclaim, critics, awards, success :wow::russ:
And kendrick does it while being uncompromised music :wow:
First rapper since Eminem to go #1 with 3 rap verses on a song :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk it..

I initially said family matters was the better overall song with Kendrick winning when you tally everything up, but This won this whole thing by itself, the quotables are just too recognisable/strong

“Baka got a weird case why is he around :mjtf:

Been in my fukking head for 2 days straight

Last edited:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
fukk it..

I initially said family matters was the better overall song but This won this whole thing by itself, the quotables are just too recognisable/strong

“Baka got a weird case why is he around :mjtf:

Been in my fukking head for 2 days straight
Man went from a C-List OVO affiliate/supposed tough guy who was completely unknown to the general public to being forever immortalized as a sex criminal.
Tough break!

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
:mjlol: Another funny part is the harmonizing right before he says "he a fan, he a fan, he a fan"

My wife pointed out it was a play on the slave theme... he harmonized like he was about to sing a negro spiritual. That's her favorite part of the song.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Damn Kendrick really killed Drake in every single aspect, crazy how he has everything for him
Drake only had commercial success, but kendrick has everything, respect, acclaim, critics, awards, success :wow::russ:
Checks over stripes, that’s what I like

- Drake (SICKO MODE)

D-O-T, the money, power, respect

The last one is better
Say, it's a lot of GOOFIES with a “check”

- Kendrick Lamar (Like That)
GJS9bc_WwAACLit

GJS9bc_XcAAoYtl

IMG-2026.jpg

51nPP1aWmYL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

'fore all your dogs gettin buried
That's a K with all these 9s, he gon' see Pet Sematary

- Kendrick Lamar (Like That)

K Dot dropped so many well aging quotables in this beef :wow:

Last edited:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
:yeshrug:I’ve been saying this…Drake’s career is going to be ok. He took an L but people will be rocking with his next hit. Especially since he has the machine behind him.

For people that say this kinda stuff, I always wonder when do you all think Drake’s run will be over? Because he’s almost 40 years old. His time as the top guy is coming to an end one way or another (either someone ends it or he ages out), and he’s going to be transitioning into a legacy act role. Especially, for the kind of vapid music Drake makes. He’s not going to be 50 years old running the game with these pop your p*ssy odes.