Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Wish we could relive those three days again :mjcry:

It’s some shyt you just know are gonna be classic moments while you’re in the midst of it. That weekend was one :wow:
I know for a fact I went to the grocery store and sat in the parking lot for a half hour before going in because of hearing "Not Like Us" for the 1st time

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I think the second verse on Meet the Graham’s changed that.

A couple of my female friends and coworkers don’t fukk with him anymore because of that and that weird pic of him with the bras.

I’m sure the birds and the desperate whores will still fukk with him just for the simple fact of a potential come up but a real woman with her head on straight? Nah
"We hate the bytches you fukk because they confuse themselves with real women"

Drake responds by saying:

"I done fukked white, black and everything in between"

Family matters is drake stripped naked. Trying to blow the old "when I lose I win" smokescreen. Naw, you begged the quiet kid to "please do something" got 3 pieced, now you talking about its not fair he was doing push-ups while you was getting a bbl.

No charisma, no sense of decorum or fortitude. Such a wayward tale.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk it..

I initially said family matters was the better overall song with Kendrick winning when you tally everything up, but This won this whole thing by itself, the quotables are just too recognisable/strong

“Baka got a weird case why is he around :mjtf:

Been in my fukking head for 2 days straight
Today it’s

“I’m the boogeyman imma pop up and show nikkas:demonic: