Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:
We all know somebody like Aubrey Graham. I don’t mean the “trying to act black” to fit in side of him, but the “be surrounded by a room full of people and still live/die all alone” type of person.

Maybe therapy would help him learn about who he is, how to be more self aware, how to recognize how his life molded his values so he can stop burying himself under layers of shytty ones.

I have spent some time watching Drake interviews, him going about his business and interacting with people naturally. I’ll never meet him but from a distance he comes off like a scorned, guarded teenager. A teenager who is conflicted or lost on what an example of what a man is, so he wears the masks of ones that he thinks would be acceptable.

He probably takes everything personally, and is quick with comebacks because he was picked on.

Let’s place usher bucks bets now. I guarantee he’s going to come back acting super guarded after this whole thing. The albums are just going to get more “gangster”, he’s going to be acting overtly scarred and tired like that shyt is going to scare someone away. He’s going to be super #hoh in the music and still won’t take the time to learn what makes “black people” black. I give it another year or two before he’s into it with somebody else and doing the same shyt.
I don't see him getting it in with anyone else after this. I feel like this L is going to have him put the "I'm better than everybody" shyt on hold

I think he will continue to latch on to young black artists to have his blackness validated through association like he always has. He will continue to wave ride. He will continue to not understand what it really means to be black. He will continue to make catchy vapid music that has no real depth or introspection

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:
We all know somebody like Aubrey Graham. I don’t mean the “trying to act black” to fit in side of him, but the “be surrounded by a room full of people and still live/die all alone” type of person.

Maybe therapy would help him learn about who he is, how to be more self aware, how to recognize how his life molded his values so he can stop burying himself under layers of shytty ones.

I have spent some time watching Drake interviews, him going about his business and interacting with people naturally. I’ll never meet him but from a distance he comes off like a scorned, guarded teenager. A teenager who is conflicted or lost on what an example of what a man is, so he wears the masks of ones that he thinks would be acceptable.

He probably takes everything personally, and is quick with comebacks because he was picked on.

Let’s place usher bucks bets now. I guarantee he’s going to come back acting super guarded after this whole thing. The albums are just going to get more “gangster”, he’s going to be acting overtly scarred and tired like that shyt is going to scare someone away. He’s going to be super #hoh in the music and still won’t take the time to learn what makes “black people” black. I give it another year or two before he’s into it with somebody else and doing the same shyt.

That’s 100% gonna be the play, because thats bar for bar exactly what happened following the Pusha T beef. He had been gradually drifting that way already after the Meek beef, but not enough to alienate his core fanbase. The L to Push was his “Mask Off” moment and when he started leaning into the Mob Boss shyt & dissing women.

And the funny thing is? I truly don’t think he cared that Adonis got exposed or that he lost out on the Adidas deal. I think him being made into the butt of the joke is what fukked him up mentally

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This is a cautionary tale of a man gaining the world but "losing" his soul. Imagine wearing his jacket. Could any amount of success soothe the inner turmoil?

Just MTGs is etherous enough. But it's not even the biggest. imagine having every aspect of your character picked apart on record forever.

Nevermind any accusations. Dude compared himself to Mike Jack numerous times. Nike and UMG deal, Him and Taylor A-B, 1-2. the last decade. Dude got thoroughly thrashed!

It's like getting your ass beat in front of your girl. How about representing your mother publicly on some real g-shyt and getting punked.

Imagine getting blocked, crossed and dunked on in a park full of people...

If you love hip hop, this is history. 10 years from now we will reminisce the exact moment Euphoria dropped... All uphill from there! Shyt quickly escalated!

They say we ain't got no culture. But we reminded the world that they aint like us. So they can't tell us what the fukk we got.

*I've listened to all but 616 n LA everyday since they dropped. Today I decided to remove them from my Playlist let it marinate and revisit in July. Didn't we get the boat brawl this year too?

Last edited: