Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:

1. Not Like Us
2. Certified Boogeyman
:blessed:
a1957689850_65

Last edited:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
This isn't what most people want to hear at this point but I think Drake will be fine because when you look at Ja Rule or these other examples, they didn't have the industry and the entire machine behind them like you see with Drake. They didn't have Lucian and Apple Music and all this shyt behind the scenes trying to make sure they recoup on this $400M deal.

Also, Drake still has a lot of white women in his corner and that's who buys music the most.
Very few people would dispute this.
Drake will most likely continue to have success.
He will also be the butt of jokes and be viewed as a loser by large swaths of people.
What is certainly in question is whether black people and specifically hip-hop fans will ever take him seriously again.

Superstar
Daps

:ehh:
We all know somebody like Aubrey Graham. I don’t mean the “trying to act black” to fit in side of him, but the “be surrounded by a room full of people and still live/die all alone” type of person.

Maybe therapy would help him learn about who he is, how to be more self aware, how to recognize how his life molded his values so he can stop burying himself under layers of shytty ones.

I have spent some time watching Drake interviews, him going about his business and interacting with people naturally. I’ll never meet him but from a distance he comes off like a scorned, guarded teenager. A teenager who is conflicted or lost on what an example of what a man is, so he wears the masks of ones that he thinks would be acceptable.

He probably takes everything personally, and is quick with comebacks because he was picked on.

Let’s place usher bucks bets now. I guarantee he’s going to come back acting super guarded after this whole thing. The albums are just going to get more “gangster”, he’s going to be acting overtly scarred and tired like that shyt is going to scare someone away. He’s going to be super #hoh in the music and still won’t take the time to learn what makes “black people” black. I give it another year or two before he’s into it with somebody else and doing the same shyt.

Superstar
Daps
Very few people would dispute this.
Drake will most likely continue to have success.
He will also be the butt of jokes and be viewed as a loser by large swaths of people.
What is certainly in question is whether black people and specifically hip-hop fans will ever take him seriously again.

I think he’s going to be clowned and scorned publicly. Now that even the white casual listeners have co-opted and latched on to the thought of him being a sexual predator, I feel like they’re going to hold that over on him forever.

Everyone’s having fun with it now, but I see them being very conscious about his endorsement dealings. They may even try fukking his money up at some point. He’s going to have to give a statement about this shyt at some point.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
We all know somebody like Aubrey Graham. I don’t mean the “trying to act black” to fit in side of him, but the “be surrounded by a room full of people and still live/die all alone” type of person.

Maybe therapy would help him learn about who he is, how to be more self aware, how to recognize how his life molded his values so he can stop burying himself under layers of shytty ones.

I have spent some time watching Drake interviews, him going about his business and interacting with people naturally. I’ll never meet him but from a distance he comes off like a scorned, guarded teenager. A teenager who is conflicted or lost on what an example of what a man is, so he wears the masks of ones that he thinks would be acceptable.

He probably takes everything personally, and is quick with comebacks because he was picked on.

Let’s place usher bucks bets now. I guarantee he’s going to come back acting super guarded after this whole thing. The albums are just going to get more “gangster”, he’s going to be acting overtly scarred and tired like that shyt is going to scare someone away. He’s going to be super #hoh in the music and still won’t take the time to learn what makes “black people” black. I give it another year or two before he’s into it with somebody else and doing the same shyt.
Kendrick understands that Drake was conflicted
Misusing his influence
Sometimes he did the same

"You lied about the only artist that could offer you some help"

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
:snoop:

Im being optimistic…and i HOPE he just finds a balance.