Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dog the way he incredulously asked "IS IT THE BRAIDS?!" Dot was legit shocked.

* I forgot about the shoe roll out. Lol!

IS IT THE BRAIDS?!

c6xKhks.png

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This isn't what most people want to hear at this point but I think Drake will be fine because when you look at Ja Rule or these other examples, they didn't have the industry and the entire machine behind them like you see with Drake. They didn't have Lucian and Apple Music and all this shyt behind the scenes trying to make sure they recoup on this $400M deal.

Also, Drake still has a lot of white women in his corner and that's who buys music the most.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This isn't what most people want to hear at this point but I think Drake will be fine because when you look at Ja Rule or these other examples, they didn't have the industry and the entire machine behind them like you see with Drake. They didn't have Lucian and Apple Music and all this shyt behind the scenes trying to make sure they recoup on this $400M deal.

Also, Drake still has a lot of white women in his corner and that's who buys music the most.
:yeshrug:I’ve been saying this…Drake’s career is going to be ok. He took an L but people will be rocking with his next hit. Especially since he has the machine behind him.