Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, Cole fan here

This is so gawd damn awkward now. What is he even doing on this?

I'm serious, what the fukk is he even talking about?
download-66.png

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is absolute garbage lmao. Just like his albums, every diss he has dropped has been worse than the last. And to be clear I had him up 2-0 going into yesterday....

I'd hate to be his wife 11-year-fiance tonight, her jaw definitely catching his frustration. Maybe Dave Free can save her :wow:
download-66.png

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I never realized breh was so funny:russ:

The emphasis he puts on consonants will never not be funny

"Say DraKe....."

:mjlol:

He uses mad verbal tones to make shyt extra funny.

After Euphoria dropped, it had me walking around saying “lemme see you Push-a Teeeeeee”

The way he says that shyt is hilarious :russ:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm still shocked Kendrick ended Drake by outselling him, and out "clubbing/hitting" him. :wow:

Not to toot my own horn but I called this shyt weeks ago. Kendrick is the worst possible matchup for Aubrey in every way. He can literally do everything drake can and way more. If Kendrick wanted to sell out and drop hits every album he could easily do it. But he respects hip hop too much to water it down like that.

What makes Kendrick almost impossible for drake to beat. Is that Kendrick can also get into his commercial bag and drop a number 1 hit if he wants to. Them other guys he beefed with couldn't. Kendrick can body you while making it a club anthem. And that's scary for Aubrey. Cause if he decides to go that route he might STILL get bodied on the charts. Which is currently happening with like that. Now Kendrick also bodied him on some hard street single type shyt as well. Kendrick is Aubrey's kryptonite in every way.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I love how the West Coast has unity like that... they support their own..

There's a reason why Dogg Pound, Mack 10, DJ Quik, MC Eiht, Warren G, E-40, Too Short, Mozzy etc can sell out venues all over the West Coast, from Portland to Idaho to Seattle to Nevada, to Cali etc.

Let Kool G Rap or Pharoach Monch go on tour in the North East :shaq2: