Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Goofy nggas on the coli: it’s just kEndRick sTanS

Meanwhile in the real world:

:dead:

That’s what the culture feeling!

Be on the wrong side of history brehs. @spliz @Lil Bape the PostGod @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE :pacspit:

I like the song and I've said that Kendrick won as I didn't expect nothing short of a W from him. I been listening to Kendrick since the Heart pt 2, breh. I been on the wave, you new to this.

:manny:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I like the song and I've said that Kendrick won as I didn't expect nothing short of a W from him. I been listening to Kendrick since the Heart pt 2, breh. I been on the wave, you new to this.

:manny:
come on, man. i saw your posts when this beef started. you were riding Drake like a rodeo clown.

you better ride for your man. and dont let Donald find out about your flip flopping :ufdup:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
i made a few Kendrick smilies. feel free to use them if you like them.

(be sure to save them to disk instead of hot-linking. much like @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE's mom, catbox.moe goes down a lot)

ilxsbv.png

r0sdbc.png

vihow4.png

8k8ko2.png

1qljec.png

kwl3zt.png

yes

hes been in a few bands himself. hes from vancouver
Repped:wow:

Daps
come on, man. i saw your posts when this beef started. you were riding Drake like a rodeo clown.

you better ride for your man. and dont let Donald find out about your flip flopping :ufdup:

Rode with Drake. But at every point of this whole thing, I said Kendrick was the superior MC and was gon win. Said it from the beginning. Search my posts you dikk riding clown. I was objective about that from day one. :manny:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Rode with Drake. But at every point of this whole thing, I said Kendrick was the superior MC and was gon win. Said it from the beginning. Search my posts you dikk riding clown. I was objective about that from day one. :manny:
its ok. i dont mind when people can admit they were wrong

now wake up and quit with this trump nonsense