Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I don’t even think Kendrick saw this coming. I’m legit hearing this record EVERYWHERE. The last record i remember being THIS hot was “In Da Club.”

Like Drake CANNOT escape this record :russ:

Even Drake said he liked it on the Heart 6... little did he know it would be the gift that keeps on giving. This song got Drake calling Meek for advice on how he moved on after Back 2 Back.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I like the song and I've said that Kendrick won as I didn't expect nothing short of a W from him. I been listening to Kendrick since the Heart pt 2, breh. I been on the wave, you new to this.

Wow ...

This is why that "K Thot" moniker is sticking to yall right now

That's cause these retarded K Thot fans keep replaying it over and over trying to find LAYERS and so they can create their own since there aint any :deadrose:

I already acknowledged in the other thread earlier that K Thots are the worse fanbase. These nxggas really crazy

Stop moving goalposts you damn K Thot

It's unfathomable to a K Thot that somebody is daring to look at this whole thing objectively

There's plenty more. You have a dozen 'K Thot' references. You stopped on May 7 which is when you probably realized Not Like Us was thru the moon and then you switched sides. You also made this thread

What a disgusting display

Last edited:
Daps
Wow ...

There's plenty more. You have a dozen 'K Thot' references. You stopped on May 7 which is when you probably realized Not Like Us was thru the moon and then you switched sides. You also made this thread

And why won't you look up all the instances where I said I'm a huge Kendrick fan and how he's winning this?

2 things can be true. I can be a Kendrick fan and you can be a retarded Kendrick stan aka K Thot. :ld:

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hook just works for so many settings. Lol
I think that is the overlooked part of this. "They not like us!!" is such a unifying statement for so many people (everyone tbh). Kendrick is a genius at this really simple lines that really hit home :ehh:. "is it the braids?" "baka got a weird case why is he around?" :patrice:all short and powerful. Kinda of remind of the effect of "we gon be alright".

Braman

Superstar
Daps
And why won't you look up all the instances where I said I'm a huge Kendrick fan and how he's winning this?

2 things can be true. I can be a Kendrick fan and you can be a retarded Kendrick stan aka K Thot.

“I’m”?? As in present tense? Nah you switched up in 4k

Drake, of all people, DRAKE loves hip hop so much that he is refusing to back down against 20 dudes and potentially counting.

How can y'all not put respect on that man name??

I get it, I hated him for YEARS, but I feel like Hawkeye in the first Thor movie when Thor was beating up all those agents, and Hawkeye was like, "ayo y'all, I'm starting to root for this guy"

:wow:

Here are you referring to OTHER people as ‘Dot fans’
Dot fans too, everybody was posting all night, thread grew by 30 pages :pachaha: I love it :banderas:

I don't think Dot's diss had the coli buzzing like this :sas2:

I'm a K Dot fan but he lost me with the whole superfriends team up to go at Drake.

I didn't mean it in a racist way, I'm a Drake fan :blessed:

y'all won't give The Boy credit for nothing, Drake Derangement Syndrome

:pachaha:

You showed your whole ass after Push Ups. You are the epitome of ‘stay on that side’ in the flesh. Clown ass ngga

Daps
Wow ...

Me on April 8

I need Kendrick to come hard with some "one down one to go" energy.

Me on May 5

I have been very honest about riding with Drake. But I admitted that Euphoria was a good song and I admitted yesterday that Kendrick bodybagged Drake with this latest track.

Just cause I'm riding with Drake don't mean I can't be objective, you dumbass :skip:

Me on May 5

He was always going to do that, this is KENDRICK LAMAR and effin DRAKE :mindblown:.

Who thought that Drake could outrap Kendrick straight up? :mjtf:

I think the biggest Drake fan would tell you that Kenny is the superior lyricist but sometimes that ain't what completely wins a rap battle. Strategy comes into play and it looks like Drake has been relying on that which is smart.

If you had told me a month ago that Drake and Kendrick would be beefing, I would have predicted that Kenny would have KO'd that nxgga in the first round.

The fact that Drake (effin DRAKE :mindblown:) is still hanging in this is RIDICULOUS.

I'm rooting for Drake but I don't think he can win this cause Kendrick is simply too lethal and talented. But as I've been saying the past couple weeks the fact that he went toe to toe with Kendrick and Kendrick keeps trying to turn his lights out and can't do it is showing me a side of Drake that I've never seen, a side that I honestly didn't think was there.

Me on May 4

Dot has BEEN in the goat convo, regardless of what happens with this situation.

Me on May 3

I mean, Drake ain't on the level of Kendrick as far as being a lyricist and we knew that going in. So if that's what you're looking for, then you might as well not listen again.

I respect Drake for being willing to take it there with arguably the greatest lyricist of his class.

Me on May 1

Yep. If he got a nuke, he gotta drop it now.

With that being said, I will say this for Drake. Even if he loses this, he has shown the ability to easily recover from an L. His fanbase is strong enough to carry him through whatever comes.

I think that if Kendrick wins this, he proves what he said in Like That. "It aint no big 3 it's big ME".

If Kendrick loses and i objectively can't see him losing as it would have to really be a nuke for him to lose this as he's the best MC between the two of them... but if he loses, I think his career goes on too. It would just make a lot of folks put respect on Drake's name that he went toe to toe with arguably the best MC of this new generation and wasn't scared and didn't back down.

J Fold is always gonna be the biggest loser in all of this. I just ran 7 Minute Drill back and I cannot believe that this nxgga backed off what was one of the best diss records of this generation and apologized for it. :snoop:

Yall: "Oh noooos if he doesn't agree with everything we say he's not a K Dot fan!!! :damn:"

Yall, Kenny's stan base, sicken me. I been listening to Kendrick when yall was still young jits, don't try that foolery with me :ufdup:

Yeah I rode with Drake HARD (pause no Diddy) but at every point of this thing I said that Kendrick was the better MC and was gon win.:childplease:

And yes I was rooting for Drake. Both of those things can be true.

Don't tag me no more.