Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can Drake come back from this or nah?

no way in hell. And if he somehow manages to make a counter hit and they keep going, this will be arguably the best hip hop battle to ever happen.

once this video drops, streams gonna sky rocket Even more,

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Been listening to Yatchy reference track for Jumbo Tron and I like it better. Thanks to all this beef I wouldn’t have got to hear it. Can’t believe he handed away a hit like that, but that’s the case with anyone who’s around Drake. He pick apart your work and leave you the scraps for your album.

Side note; The “what you listening to” thread should be sticked. no clue why it isn’t.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Are there no updates on the video? Director? editor? Daylyt? Nobody said nothing else......?

giphy.gif

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Been listening to Yatchy reference track for Jumbo Tron and I like it better. Thanks to all this beef I wouldn’t have got to hear it. Can’t believe he handed away a hit like that, but that’s the case with anyone who’s around Drake. He pick apart your work and leave you the scraps for your album.

Side note; The “what you listening to” thread should be sticked. no clue why it isn’t.

I was flabbergasted at this …. I really thought this nikka Drake had finally dropped a bop just to come to find out this nikka playing Milli Vanilli again :scust: Embarrassing…. You can’t convince me that he writes any of his content at this point