Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing that slightly concerns me is Birdman cooking up some evil shyt for anyone fukking with his hoe and his money. I can feel it that nikka dont give a fukk about no rap battle or no culture, only his pockets.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
xlbvw2gornzc1.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The one thing that slightly concerns me is Birdman cooking up some evil shyt for anyone fukking with his hoe and his money. I can feel it that nikka dont give a fukk about no rap battle or no culture, only his pockets.

That nikka ain’t do shyt to Rick Ross or Pusha so how is he going to “cook up” anything for Kendrick?

The aura around Birdman should have been completely shattered when Charlemagne of ALL PEOPLE pulled his card on The Breakfast Club

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
updated charts

family matters won't debut top 5 as it was initially predicted

Here is a Beef Songs Chart Update from last week:

Like That #1 Peak (Moved back into the Top 10 this week at #8)
7 Minute Drill #6 Peak (Pulled from Streaming)
Euphoria #11 Debut (Short Week only 3 days tracking)
Push Ups #17 Week 2 (Moved up from #19 last week)

"6:16 in LA" and "Taylor Made" were not released to streaming services. "Taylor Made" due to AI and legal issues. "6:16 in LA" could be a sample clearance issue. Based on this "Euphoria" is looking to jump up even higher to a Top 3 track in the 2nd week. "They Not Like Us" is dominating and will likely be #1. Drake's "Family Matters" is looking to be the biggest song of the beef for him with a Top 10 Debut. Also "Meet the Grahams" will be charting as well in the Top 15 based on this so K Dot's plan did work as the song did take attention away from "Family Matters". I'm unsure if Drake put "Heart Part 6" on streaming so I don't know if it will be next weeks chart. So based on Charts thus far, All Kendrick's disses have done better Drake's. Also J Cole "7 Minute Drill" has still charted better than all of Drake's disses. That's crazy "Like That" is moving back up the charts again. It's going to come in ahead of "Family Matters".

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Here is a Beef Songs Chart Update from last week:

Like That #1 Peak (Moved back into the Top 10 this week at #8)
7 Minute Drill #6 Peak (Pulled from Streaming)
Euphoria #11 Debut (Short Week only 3 days tracking)
Push Ups #17 Week 2 (Moved up from #19 last week)

"6:16 in LA" and "Taylor Made" were not released to streaming services. "Taylor Made" due to AI and legal issues. "6:16 in LA" could be a sample clearance issue. Based on this "Euphoria" is looking to jump up even higher to a Top 3 track in the 2nd week. "They Not Like Us" is dominating and will likely be #1. Drake's "Family Matters" is looking to be the biggest song of the beef for him with a Top 10 Debut. Also "Meet the Grahams" will be charting as well in the Top 15 based on this so K Dot's plan did work as the song did take attention away from "Family Matters". I'm unsure if Drake put "Heart Part 6" on streaming so I don't know if it will be next weeks chart. So based on Charts thus far, All Kendrick's disses have done better Drake's. Also J Cole "7 Minute Drill" has still charted better than all of Drake's disses. That's crazy "Like That" is moving back up the charts again. It's going to come in ahead of "Family Matters".
Meet The Grahams charting on Billboard is wild.