Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

It's_Nade

All Star
Daps
The only way to find those tweets is by knowing to search for OV-hoe, 69 god, certified pedophile, and a minor.

And if you already know those words.......

common-sense-think.gif
most lack that on this site

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He is not bias, the claim that Kendrick stole fking bars from a random tweet from years ago is dumb af.

nikka! He STOLE the bars, you just saw the proof. It doesnt have to be intentional for it to be stealing (Imma say biting, because stealing is actually intentional. But its a CLEAR bite). Kendrick can obviously do NO wrong in you nikkas eyes though.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:DONT DO THIS.

KENNY IS WINNING THE
COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION
SO THERES NO REASON TO
MOVE THE WAY YOUVE BEEN MOVING

YOUVE BEEN MERGING EVERY PRO DRAKE/ANTI KENDRICK THREAD FOR THE PAST WEEK
THEN OUTRIGHT BUSHED THIS ONE
WHILE LETTING 20 PRO KENDRICK/ANTI DRAKE THREADS SIT ON THE FRONT PAGE.
EVEN STICKIED THE BBL BEAT
BUT WOULDNT STICKY THE METRO GROOMING THREAD.

IF THE PPL HAVE SPOKEN
THERES NO REASON TO MODERATING ONE SIDE.

YOU KNOW THERE WAS MORE
THAN THAT OVHOE LINE IN THERE.

:devil:
:evil:

:what:

I didn't sticky the Metro Groomin thread because there was a similar thread (James Gunn) in The Film Room, where he was caught with pedo Tweets. That never got stickied either. Why would it be?

You cats want me to move based on how YOU think the battle should've unfolded. When the majority is asking for these threads to be merged and/or threads to be Bushed.

You're clearly bias which is cool but y'all let this thread from a random ass twitter account stay open: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/umg...rtners-asked-pg-lang-to-end-the-beef.1031555/

No, the thread stayed open because Rosenberg who is actually in the industry said the same thing. I even explained that several times in that thread.

Are you dudes trolling me?

Fred.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
:what:

I didn't sticky the Metro Groomin thread because there was a similar thread (James Gunn) in The Film Room, where he was caught with pedo Tweets. That never got stickied either. Why would it be?

You cats want me to move based on how YOU think the battle should've unfolded. When the majority is asking for these threads to be merged and/or threads to be Bushed.

No, the thread stayed open because Rosenberg who is actually in the industry said the same thing. I even explained that several times in that thread.

Are you dudes trolling me?

Fred.

Nah in the video Rosenberg was discussing a rumor he heard from a former football player. Nice try.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Who did that. We were clowning Drake because that shyt was clever and funny. There are too many people on twitter (and the planet) to assume some punchlines on a hit record are always unique.

The funny thing is when Kendrick actually did the double entendre shyt you were saying ehhh (Euphoria). Nothing he does is gonna impress you we get it. But there was multiple pages of you arguing over one error in a bar about a actor's name but nothing to say about multiple errors Drake's bars. All while defending a man who literally has people writing his bars. Make it make sense.
:mjlol:

I called this shyt weeks ago btw: Kendrick from the west coast and was gonna clown Drake on some Dollars & Sense type shyt. And he did. Simple and to the point.
Bruh I'm just fukkin wit yall nikkas. Lol. Don't front like if it was Drake yall wouldn't be jumping all over this shyt. Lol

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Drake is using the "Rick Ross was a CO" angle in 2024 but Kendrick should be called out for being unoriginal...

You comparing a whole angle that can be worded thousands of different ways to lines being bit word for word? Im not even fan of Drake but yall exhibiting some freaky ass behavior right now this is wild.